Time for transhumance - X by adores (41728)
willperrett (8817) 2015-10-08 9:13
At first I assumed this was the end of summer, shot very recently, and they were on their way down to the valleys. But of course they're going up! I love the unusual choice of having 2/3 of the frame as plain sky: but the strong colour expains the choice. The shot has real impact. Sounds like a great experience.
The snail procession by adores (41728)
dekanski (4326) 2015-10-08 3:28
Thank you for a small series of photo from Reguengo do Fetal!
An unusual and pleasant custom, as well as your photos. I chose this as the most beautiful for me, although it was difficult to choose.
Fantastic light, wonderful composition!
- fog () (6 photos)
- South America - Sony CyberShot P92 - DSC ! (9 photos)
- About framing (5 photos)
- ! ! ! * * * * Colors of India * * * * ¡ ¡ ¡ (101 photos)
- my kids (37 photos)
- Chicano Park - San Diego (6 photos)
- TE meeting : LYON 16/17 september 2006 (48 photos)
- TE Meeting in Krakow managed by Gessle part II (37 photos)
- Monks (13 photos)