Sadhus, Holy Men of India by mayjayne (2792)
Juzo (4240) 2013-02-28 3:06
I see you are travelling a lot, and the more you travel, the more you represent the feel of travel in your shots. A wider sense of the world. An interesting portrait, the colours could be harsh but you manage them so well. Sahdhu's make great subjects, as they see the world through a golden chillum, and spiritual sensitivity so different from most of us.
Forum by JFS (32153)
Juzo (4240) 2013-02-28 2:57
You are concentrating your sense of space and geometry here even more, reaching towards minimalism, more pure abstraction, I sense here your art is growing with this shot. You have such a great vision, a true Catalan inspired vision here.
- Photos with tobacco filter (100 photos)
- Lazy Days (97 photos)
- Glaciers (7 photos)
- CATHEDRAL OF OUR LADY OF THE ANGELS, LOS ANGELES (10 photos)
- men & meat /1/ (93 photos)
- DanCe ArOund the WorLd (29 photos)
- Rencontre de 7 membres TE wallons (17 photos)
- World fairs and Expo (95 photos)
- Armada Rouen 2003 (15 photos)