Playa Cabo Rojo, Paraiso Virgen! by elBud (2237)
Dimis (209) 2006-07-07 8:44
Oh Alex what are you doing to me with this photo. I have been there about 8 years ago and I had the best time. The island is magical!! I haven't been to this playa Cabo Rojo but I spent 2 weeks in the southwest part in Bayahibe and Isla Saona (the perfect paradise).
Great shot, slightly over exposed but the colours are ecxellent.
Inside "Me".. by Karitsiotis (845)
Dimis (209) 2006-04-01 6:31
Yia sou Niko
This is a brilliant photo. Very difficult to take but you have managed well with the flash light.
This is a spectacular place to visit and one can combine the trip to Mani with the Diros cave.
I was there two years ago and I took the boat trip to the cave. There is a part of the cave that the water is 120m deep, scary!!
All the best Niko and TFS
Sparta valey by stat (2878)
Dimis (209) 2006-03-24 18:06
Stathi me kanis kai nostalgo ti Sparti. Fantastiki fotografia me oraia xrwmata, oi elies kai to synefennio peplo pano apo tin pediada.
Exeis vgalei tis kaliteres fotografies apo tin Sparti kai Lakonia genikos pou exw dei.
Keep up the good work.
- Reflets (14 photos)
- MANILA AND MAKATI CITIES, PHILIPPINES (17 photos)
- aNyThInG eXtReMeLy pReCiOuS (7 photos)
- Roman and greek inheritance (57 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (III) (100 photos)
- Danish churches - outside and inside (47 photos)
- Your Favorites of mine (1) (100 photos)
- Oscar Niemeyer: the architecture's revolution (88 photos)
- Canadian Sunsets and Sunrises (75 photos)