Santiago de Cuba - 12 by pierrefonds (70411)
Cormac (26565) 2009-02-09 7:43
I don't think that I've ever seen a photo of Santiago de Cuba before, which is amazing considering it is one of the largest and most important cities in Cuba. Good overview showing the buildings of the town and the surrounding area too. Thanks for sharing!
La Sucrerie by marietom (34609)
Cormac (26565) 2009-02-09 7:40
At first glance ths reminds me of a painting by Mondrian! The lines and squares are very reminicent, as are the bright colours. Not only does this work as an abstract, but it also works as documentary of urban decay. Excellent work!
- Fashion show (37 photos)
- Norooz (persian New Year) (12 photos)
- Faces From Ukraine (8 photos)
- CLODO's SELECTION X (100 photos)
- Monks At Thiksey Monastry - Leh (8 photos)
- West Coast of Vancouver Island (15 photos)
- Cascades d'Ouzoud, Tanaghmeilt, Morocco (4 photos)
- when i dream i see places (10 photos)
- "Learning to Fly" (20 photos)