Islamic blend #1 by Telo (307)
tuberose2461 (127) 2006-08-15 1:26
Nice colors and informing note!
I think this architecture is mainly Islamic rather than Arabic. When you say Arabic you are missing out the contributions that other Muslim nations (non-arabs like Iranians, Indians, etc.) have made to this kind of structural design.
Thanks for posting
- Chinchini day 19/01/08 (16 photos)
- Snow-colored Peacocks (4 photos)
- BURGUNDY (4 photos)
- JAPANESE TEA GARDEN, SAN FRANCISCO (9 photos)
- 1 April 2005: 8 pm local time everywhere (11 photos)
- African Wild Animals (63 photos)
- 100 years Gran Via!! (14 photos)
- Hungarian Parliament (15 photos)
- Brazil - São Paulo State (1) ! (100 photos)