Islamic blend #1 by Telo (307)
tuberose2461 (127) 2006-08-15 1:26
Nice colors and informing note!
I think this architecture is mainly Islamic rather than Arabic. When you say Arabic you are missing out the contributions that other Muslim nations (non-arabs like Iranians, Indians, etc.) have made to this kind of structural design.
Thanks for posting
- San Juan Mountains Range in the Autumn, USA (10 photos)
- BLUE COLOUR 3 (90 photos)
- GB London Taxis. (57 photos)
- Kids of the world (4 photos)
- Natural Paintings (9 photos)
- Reminiscent of movies (21 photos)
- Sandakhphu trekking (15 photos)
- Hiroshima & Nagasaki (60 photos)
- The best TrekEarth Black & White... (25 photos)