Church of the Good Shepherd - resized by julia (19)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-20 11:37
Beautiful picture Julia, doesn't matter that it was taken from a point&shoot camera. What matter is how you shoot it ! Great colours and lighting at the foreground and overshadowing the back ground. Good angle Welcome to TE and well done.
Natural History Museum by niju (749)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-17 11:17
Just beautiful indoor architechtural of Natural History Museum, one of the most beautiful indoors you could find around London besides St.Pauls Cathedral. Great colours and details. Am still awestruck by the skeleton of the huge dinosaur at the entrance !
- Beetle (56 photos)
- Campo dei Miracoli (54 photos)
- Ces belles maisons coup de coeur (51 photos)
- Chinchini day 19/01/08 (16 photos)
- Landscapes you'll never forget! (50 photos)
- Rice Fields "II" (98 photos)
- Sky and Clouds I (100 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (VII) (57 photos)
- Burj Al Arab, Dubai (9 photos)