Church of the Good Shepherd - resized by julia (19)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-20 11:37
Beautiful picture Julia, doesn't matter that it was taken from a point&shoot camera. What matter is how you shoot it ! Great colours and lighting at the foreground and overshadowing the back ground. Good angle Welcome to TE and well done.
Natural History Museum by niju (749)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-17 11:17
Just beautiful indoor architechtural of Natural History Museum, one of the most beautiful indoors you could find around London besides St.Pauls Cathedral. Great colours and details. Am still awestruck by the skeleton of the huge dinosaur at the entrance !
- A view of the Holme Valley... (14 photos)
- Handycrafts of the world (15 photos)
- Sartenais/Valinco/Rocca (12 photos)
- Pictures for Blog (28 photos)
- Estações Ferroviárias e Trens no Brasil (41 photos)
- noir et blanc (12 photos)
- TEMPLES OF MURSHIDABAD (18 photos)
- Mon TOP 10 (10 photos)
- LightHouses of Uruguay (24 photos)