Church of the Good Shepherd - resized by julia (19)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-20 11:37
Beautiful picture Julia, doesn't matter that it was taken from a point&shoot camera.
What matter is how you shoot it !
Great colours and lighting at the foreground and overshadowing the back ground. Good angle
Welcome to TE and well done.
Natural History Museum by niju (749)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-17 11:17
Just beautiful indoor architechtural of Natural History Museum, one of the most beautiful indoors you could find around London besides St.Pauls Cathedral.
Great colours and details.
Am still awestruck by the skeleton of the huge dinosaur at the entrance !
- Escalator (27 photos)
- More than 400 points – photos (11 photos)
- Birds, animals and other nature's creatures (100 photos)
- Aircrafts II (100 photos)
- Castillo Pittamiglio/Pittamiglio Castle (3 photos)
- My B+W (77 photos)
- Top18 Lille city (18 photos)
- Photo du jour - Photo of the day ... [Juin] (17 photos)
- Eat your Fruits and Veggies! (94 photos)