Church of the Good Shepherd - resized by julia (19)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-20 11:37
Beautiful picture Julia, doesn't matter that it was taken from a point&shoot camera. What matter is how you shoot it ! Great colours and lighting at the foreground and overshadowing the back ground. Good angle Welcome to TE and well done.
Natural History Museum by niju (749)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-17 11:17
Just beautiful indoor architechtural of Natural History Museum, one of the most beautiful indoors you could find around London besides St.Pauls Cathedral. Great colours and details. Am still awestruck by the skeleton of the huge dinosaur at the entrance !
- Personal favourites (23 photos)
- Moliceiros - traditional boats (7 photos)
- Ouro Preto Town (24 photos)
- National Parks of the United States (24 photos)
- My Ocean/Beach (21 photos)
- Discovery of Malta (30 photos)
- Guérande: a region between land and water. (17 photos)
- View from my office (19 photos)
- Les Églises du Québec (87 photos)