Welcome to the Philippines by mdetay (4865)
robertbartolome (270) 2006-11-30 4:44
Hi Detay, I like the way you were able to capture this scene from my country. Boracay is indeed a vary beautiful place particularly its white sand beaches. By the way, we call the motorcycle with sidecar "traysikel" (tricycle). Thanks for sharing. Mabuhay!
Bajau Girls by rabani (9645)
robertbartolome (270) 2006-11-30 4:01
Hi Rabani, Another great photo from you. I love the way you are able to capture people's expressions. I wish I will ba able to take very sharp photos like this... I'm sure I will with more practice :-) And you're note is very helpful too for a beginner like me. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!
Figure by zeca (19762)
robertbartolome (270) 2006-11-29 21:59
Hi Zeca, So you planned on shooting the spanish moss and this man came out of nowhere? :-) He really made your photo really nice and interesting. I like the way his shadow was cast. Another good capture... thanks for sharing. And your note is very informative too. Cheers!
- Derviches tourneurs -whirling- (31 photos)
- Romanian subway - Metrou (7 photos)
- Mountains at sunset (36 photos)
- Balade du vendredi... (18 photos)
- Stockholm, a beauty on water (19 photos)
- Markets of Vietnam (8 photos)
- Balancing Rocks and Arches (53 photos)
- Vipassana Dhura Buddhist Meditation Center (6 photos)
- Mi galerķa de favoritas (15 photos)