Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore by loves_summer (1310)
rjb874 (597) 2009-01-15 18:36
Outstanding sharpness and clarity of the art work.
It reminds me a little of the style of architecture in Yemen - I see similarities in the patterns and colour schemes.
The blue sky background adds a sharp contrast to the brown of the building. Well done.
Quiet Jet by MLINES (12516)
rjb874 (597) 2009-01-07 16:03
Yes it is an A340-500 coming operating Sydney to Abu Dhabi or vice versa. It is either at the very start or very end of a 15 hour flight. Remarkably enough the A345 is not a very popular model. Only 4 or so airlines have bought this type so far.
Team work by roshangar (1682)
rjb874 (597) 2009-01-07 1:12
I love Afghanistan pictures. Looks like such an awesome place.
These guys just doing their thing.
It feels real - it is not staged, it is not trying to prove anything. It is messy and cluttered. This is the sort of picture I love - well done!
- Euro 2004 (24 photos)
- Fête des Lumières 2008 / 2008 Lyon Lights Festival (22 photos)
- Novice Monks (4 photos)
- Movement (53 photos)
- Landscapes of storm (52 photos)
- Kids from the World Part III (93 photos)
- Lietuvos istorija - Lithuanian History (9 photos)
- Kirchen in der Vorderpfalz und im Leiningerland (48 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (IV) (66 photos)