Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore by loves_summer (1310)
rjb874 (597) 2009-01-15 18:36
Outstanding sharpness and clarity of the art work.
It reminds me a little of the style of architecture in Yemen - I see similarities in the patterns and colour schemes.
The blue sky background adds a sharp contrast to the brown of the building. Well done.
Quiet Jet by MLINES (12516)
rjb874 (597) 2009-01-07 16:03
Yes it is an A340-500 coming operating Sydney to Abu Dhabi or vice versa. It is either at the very start or very end of a 15 hour flight. Remarkably enough the A345 is not a very popular model. Only 4 or so airlines have bought this type so far.
Team work by roshangar (1680)
rjb874 (597) 2009-01-07 1:12
I love Afghanistan pictures. Looks like such an awesome place.
These guys just doing their thing.
It feels real - it is not staged, it is not trying to prove anything. It is messy and cluttered. This is the sort of picture I love - well done!
- Children of the World (99 photos)
- Cell-phoners are everywhere ! (20 photos)
- The best TrekEarth Black & White... (25 photos)
- Wheelchairs (12 photos)
- Desert Places - Endroits Déserts (58 photos)
- Inspirational India photos (83 photos)
- Ma galerie "Coucher de soleil" (12 photos)
- Shinch. Fukushima (12 photos)
- In memory of Marek - Gustaw (30 photos)