Early riser by abmdsudi (44930)
rajhema (1871) 2010-04-22 15:27
Just close your eyes and think of the glory days of the past. it would have been awesome to live in those days right? As usual the dull sky isn't helping the picture, evening light fills the frame very well and your white and black framework is good too. Sharpness is excellent.
Twilight Silhouette by danrockd (23)
rajhema (1871) 2010-04-22 15:26
man that was awesome. The silhoutte of the tree and the man standing is very good. Always having a person in a picture adds life to the still. very nicely taken. Yes, hiding the sun behind the tree is a good idea, otherwise you will have a burnt spot in the picture. I image a small boat on the side would have been spectacular right?
Quartier des affaires by MarcT (20964)
rajhema (1871) 2010-04-22 15:23
The man ads life to this picture. angle may not be very good, Sky did not help however the contrast and the sharpness is very good in this picture. I like the less traffic environment (that I've not seen in recent past).
Thanks for sharing
Desert for Dessert by hayzen (1017)
rajhema (1871) 2010-04-22 15:21
Simply marvelous capture. the color contrast, the shades on the dunes and the lovely Camel line all are perfect recipe for a beautiful desert picture.
Please explain your camera details, aperture and f-stop etc.,
- Fall Color (21 photos)
- Fathers and Daughters (25 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (II) (42 photos)
- Panoramas towns and villages in Czech Republic (37 photos)
- The Dead Sea- Lowest place on earth (15 photos)
- Hello, is there anybody out there? (23 photos)
- Reflections on the car (98 photos)
- French CPE protests (26 photos)
- brevbrev14 Fav.3 (94 photos)