spires by atongchan (46)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-27 14:13
Sunsets over The Houses of Parliament are always hauntingly beautiful especially if there is just a few clouds.
You've captured the atmosphere really well,I think, even the guy in the shot looks like an English gentleman from the past!
I like it very much
Swimming Pool II by RGatward (20062)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-25 18:04
I've been to Budapest and saw this pool but through the glass doors, I remember paying a lot at the door just to get through to the landing only!Didn't get to take a picture eighter. were going to buy a postcard but non of them were as good as your shot, so thank you for sharing yours :)
I love the perspective, the colors and the light very much. Atmosphere well captured.
- Swiss vineyard (27 photos)
- My Favorite with no theme (12 photos)
- Wind gliding at the red sea (3 photos)
- Postcards from Hong Kong (5 photos)
- Green and red (84 photos)
- Students from around the world (34 photos)
- Waterfalls (15 photos)
- Photo du jour - Photo of the day ... [September] (29 photos)
- On the road again... (9 photos)