spires by atongchan (46)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-27 14:13
Sunsets over The Houses of Parliament are always hauntingly beautiful especially if there is just a few clouds.
You've captured the atmosphere really well,I think, even the guy in the shot looks like an English gentleman from the past!
I like it very much
Swimming Pool II by RGatward (20062)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-25 18:04
I've been to Budapest and saw this pool but through the glass doors, I remember paying a lot at the door just to get through to the landing only!Didn't get to take a picture eighter. were going to buy a postcard but non of them were as good as your shot, so thank you for sharing yours :)
I love the perspective, the colors and the light very much. Atmosphere well captured.
- Verdun 1916 (15 photos)
- Antiguan Colour (15 photos)
- My favorite photos (5) (Gatti Matti) (93 photos)
- Autour du Louvre (29 photos)
- Something is missing (14 photos)
- HOMESTEADS (23 photos)
- The Orange Man Visits Iceland -expo (14 photos)
- The beauty of Swans (95 photos)
- Beaches in Black & White (& Sepia) (27 photos)