spires by atongchan (46)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-27 14:13
Sunsets over The Houses of Parliament are always hauntingly beautiful especially if there is just a few clouds.
You've captured the atmosphere really well,I think, even the guy in the shot looks like an English gentleman from the past!
I like it very much
Swimming Pool II by RGatward (20062)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-25 18:04
I've been to Budapest and saw this pool but through the glass doors, I remember paying a lot at the door just to get through to the landing only!Didn't get to take a picture eighter. were going to buy a postcard but non of them were as good as your shot, so thank you for sharing yours :)
I love the perspective, the colors and the light very much. Atmosphere well captured.
- Urban shapes (3 photos)
- BREST panoramique (9 photos)
- Herzegovina (77 photos)
- Greek nights (part 2) (69 photos)
- Sunday Papagolfades (96 photos)
- Dancing the world (72 photos)
- Architectural reflections in water (95 photos)
- Une question de point de vue... (41 photos)
- Regardez oł vous mettez les pieds... (59 photos)