spires by atongchan (46)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-27 14:13
Sunsets over The Houses of Parliament are always hauntingly beautiful especially if there is just a few clouds.
You've captured the atmosphere really well,I think, even the guy in the shot looks like an English gentleman from the past!
I like it very much
Swimming Pool II by RGatward (20060)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-25 18:04
I've been to Budapest and saw this pool but through the glass doors, I remember paying a lot at the door just to get through to the landing only!Didn't get to take a picture eighter. were going to buy a postcard but non of them were as good as your shot, so thank you for sharing yours :)
I love the perspective, the colors and the light very much. Atmosphere well captured.
- Orange (36 photos)
- Singapore's Esplanade: Theaters On the Bay (45 photos)
- My best on T.E. (11 photos)
- Mt Baker trails (8 photos)
- Quiero Visitar (39 photos)
- RIO DE JANEIRO (14 photos)
- Chapels/SMALL churches of everywhere in World II (57 photos)
- Elena's Favorite Amazing Photos (43 photos)
- Cambodian cooking (23 photos)