spires by atongchan (46)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-27 14:13
Sunsets over The Houses of Parliament are always hauntingly beautiful especially if there is just a few clouds.
You've captured the atmosphere really well,I think, even the guy in the shot looks like an English gentleman from the past!
I like it very much
Swimming Pool II by RGatward (20062)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-25 18:04
I've been to Budapest and saw this pool but through the glass doors, I remember paying a lot at the door just to get through to the landing only!Didn't get to take a picture eighter. were going to buy a postcard but non of them were as good as your shot, so thank you for sharing yours :)
I love the perspective, the colors and the light very much. Atmosphere well captured.
- Cambodia - Angkor Wat - Reflection on water (75 photos)
- Silhouetted Birds (41 photos)
- Floors of the World (11 photos)
- Poland is beautiful (73 photos)
- Flip flops (7 photos)
- Chevaux de Camargue (13 photos)
- Hydro Power Plants in Norway (18 photos)
- Commercial Waterfronts in South Africa (5 photos)
- Coalmines after closure !! (6 photos)