spires by atongchan (46)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-27 14:13
Sunsets over The Houses of Parliament are always hauntingly beautiful especially if there is just a few clouds.
You've captured the atmosphere really well,I think, even the guy in the shot looks like an English gentleman from the past!
I like it very much
Swimming Pool II by RGatward (20060)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-25 18:04
I've been to Budapest and saw this pool but through the glass doors, I remember paying a lot at the door just to get through to the landing only!Didn't get to take a picture eighter. were going to buy a postcard but non of them were as good as your shot, so thank you for sharing yours :)
I love the perspective, the colors and the light very much. Atmosphere well captured.
- Magnificent architectural memories from Europe (69 photos)
- Reflections on the car (100 photos)
- Mungalam (15 photos)
- Doors and Windows (15 photos)
- Swans Cygnes (96 photos)
- Manamo's 08 daily faves (july,aug,sept) (59 photos)
- Reflections on the sunglasses (47 photos)
- All My Account #1 (100 photos)
- Mothers of the World (34 photos)