spires by atongchan (46)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-27 14:13
Sunsets over The Houses of Parliament are always hauntingly beautiful especially if there is just a few clouds.
You've captured the atmosphere really well,I think, even the guy in the shot looks like an English gentleman from the past!
I like it very much
Swimming Pool II by RGatward (20052)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-25 18:04
I've been to Budapest and saw this pool but through the glass doors, I remember paying a lot at the door just to get through to the landing only!Didn't get to take a picture eighter. were going to buy a postcard but non of them were as good as your shot, so thank you for sharing yours :)
I love the perspective, the colors and the light very much. Atmosphere well captured.
- SBB Gotthardbahn railway line (7 photos)
- JB's Daily Pick(s) From Your Pics III (83 photos)
- Cricket.. what a wonderful game. (79 photos)
- Women of the world II. (78 photos)
- My Art (9 photos)
- My favorites (20 photos)
- Fleurs et papillons (22 photos)
- Photowalk in Rome (49 photos)
- Red... the color of passion ... Part III (99 photos)