spires by atongchan (46)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-27 14:13
Sunsets over The Houses of Parliament are always hauntingly beautiful especially if there is just a few clouds.
You've captured the atmosphere really well,I think, even the guy in the shot looks like an English gentleman from the past!
I like it very much
Swimming Pool II by RGatward (20062)
nebeesley (77) 2005-03-25 18:04
I've been to Budapest and saw this pool but through the glass doors, I remember paying a lot at the door just to get through to the landing only!Didn't get to take a picture eighter. were going to buy a postcard but non of them were as good as your shot, so thank you for sharing yours :)
I love the perspective, the colors and the light very much. Atmosphere well captured.
- Belem (100 photos)
- Paris "Old postcard or romantic style" (26 photos)
- Butterfly (80 photos)
- Places where I had no digital camera... (88 photos)
- Reflections... (15 photos)
- Architecture of Reza Shah Pahlavi era (23 photos)
- Portugal in Black and White (44 photos)
- The Amish (4 photos)
- Boxing/ Kickboxing (53 photos)