The ASIAN F1 girls by adamchewts01 (862)
chaity (1539) 2007-04-11 9:18
Hi Adam, thanks for showing the pretty girls beside F1 cars. I did find that the subjects are too in the middle. For me, I would crop the man behind as it is distracting.
Are you saving this photo in low res as quite a bit of noise in the photo. I believe in such good lighting and equipment you have can sure produce better photo than this.
FYI, the girl on the right is Joanne. You will see her in most of the events launcing.
You can find her photos too in my TE photos. 8-)
Palace of the Golden Horses by klyee75 (778)
chaity (1539) 2007-04-11 9:07
Hi KL Yee, I prefer this view as compared to the II photo. I like the way the hotel slanting from front to back. I am passing by this hotel everyday after work for the past few years. To-date, I have yet to stop by and take some shots.
You shots certainly will motivate me to do it one day.
- Food Markets (22 photos)
- TrekNews (7 photos)
- countryside - Campos Gerais (98 photos)
- TE Italian Meeting, Frascati, september 16 2007 (59 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (V) (67 photos)
- Torre de Belém (23 photos)
- Sports photographies (82 photos)
- Beautiful church interiors from Europe (21 photos)
- Mes favorites (suite) (98 photos)