Desert walk by sarel (4)
bbs (149) 2005-07-21 10:41
Sarel, I like your shots. I have a question though. I lived on Kibbutz Mashabe Sade about ten years ago now, as a volunteer. At the weekends we would walk into the desert where there were lots of sculptures by local artists. Do you know the red chair on a pile of rocks outside Mashabe sade? It was my favourite sculpture, and I think I have a photo of it at home in England. Have you ever been to this area? Do you know anywhere on the internet I could find a photo of these sculptures?
Thanks for any information.
- Boats in a Row (74 photos)
- Photos with a title of an Album (69 photos)
- King Rama IX birthday celebrations (11 photos)
- Brazilian Churches (99 photos)
- CLODO's selection (100 photos)
- The Straits of Detroit (24 photos)
- Mughal Architecture (14 photos)
- Night & the City (100 photos)
- African morning in Sossusvlei (5 photos)