Desert walk by sarel (4)
bbs (149) 2005-07-21 10:41
Sarel, I like your shots. I have a question though. I lived on Kibbutz Mashabe Sade about ten years ago now, as a volunteer. At the weekends we would walk into the desert where there were lots of sculptures by local artists. Do you know the red chair on a pile of rocks outside Mashabe sade? It was my favourite sculpture, and I think I have a photo of it at home in England. Have you ever been to this area? Do you know anywhere on the internet I could find a photo of these sculptures?
Thanks for any information.
- Zagorohoria (26 photos)
- Kev's Favorites 2009 (40 photos)
- !Shots taken EXACTLY at 17:02 UTC on 19 March (41 photos)
- Églises du Québec hors de Montréal (75 photos)
- Beauty of Toba Lake (8 photos)
- Middle Earth, New Zealand (27 photos)
- Skiathos Island (12 photos)
- Landscapes of Minas Gerais (10 photos)
- Colours of the Grand Canyon (17 photos)