Desert walk by sarel (4)
bbs (149) 2005-07-21 10:41
Sarel, I like your shots. I have a question though. I lived on Kibbutz Mashabe Sade about ten years ago now, as a volunteer. At the weekends we would walk into the desert where there were lots of sculptures by local artists. Do you know the red chair on a pile of rocks outside Mashabe sade? It was my favourite sculpture, and I think I have a photo of it at home in England. Have you ever been to this area? Do you know anywhere on the internet I could find a photo of these sculptures?
Thanks for any information.
- The Hidden Life of Garbage /2/ (36 photos)
- Your favorites (25 photos)
- My fences - Mes Clôtures (22 photos)
- Cow to the pasture (34 photos)
- Coucher du Soleil du 25 octobre 2006 (9 photos)
- Nature of European part of Russia (45 photos)
- Arriving... (19 photos)
- Confluência de Grau Zero - Confluence of Grau Zero (1 photos)
- Barbers of the world (25 photos)