Desert walk by sarel (4)
bbs (149) 2005-07-21 10:41
Sarel, I like your shots. I have a question though. I lived on Kibbutz Mashabe Sade about ten years ago now, as a volunteer. At the weekends we would walk into the desert where there were lots of sculptures by local artists. Do you know the red chair on a pile of rocks outside Mashabe sade? It was my favourite sculpture, and I think I have a photo of it at home in England. Have you ever been to this area? Do you know anywhere on the internet I could find a photo of these sculptures?
Thanks for any information.
- Mini-trip à Laon (12 photos)
- Dreaming winter ...all year (43 photos)
- L'affaire PSIG - le photo-roman (15 photos)
- Eclipses du Soleil et de la lune (16 photos)
- Mobile phone camera photos (22 photos)
- Autour de la Presqu'ile de Crozon (12 photos)
- Culture (Olmecan and Maya) (22 photos)
- Tiananmen Square (6 photos)
- My cycling tour "Dalarna" (7 photos)