East River - Fletcher Street NYC by alvaraalto (16326)
adores (45891) 2016-10-16 13:41
Hi Rob! I like this, such a mixture of architectures, almost like a puzzle. I like the frame and the light and that terrace full of people is just perfect to give a good idea about the dimensions.
Clowns and people by holmertz (55029)
adores (45891) 2016-10-11 16:36
Hi Gert! Everything looks very colourful here, the wall, the reflections, the clowns around. ..childrem must love it and it's surely a good place for a few shots. I like this one, the composition and the presence of the visitors.
mystery by ourania (47858)
adores (45891) 2016-10-11 16:07
Hi Ourania! I believe it's much better like this, cats are usually closely connected to the houses in ruins and you framed him on the right moment. I like the composition and I'm really happy to know that they have someone feeding them :) !
- Cobblestones (15 photos)
- Food Glorious Food (99 photos)
- Dancing trought South-East Asia II (27 photos)
- Taxis of the world (10 photos)
- Toronto Streetshots in Black and White (19 photos)
- Vehicles of Tuscany (21 photos)
- Castles of the world (63 photos)
- Athens, GREECE (15 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part V (89 photos)