Oporto by dkmurphys (46408)
adores (34474) 2014-08-27 17:26
Good to see you're back with a great series of photos:)! I'll see them carefully. The first one is really good, not just because of the pov, but because the light is so perfect here. I like it a lot, you even got the boat so well placed!
Terre de Soleil by Gigidusud (13397)
adores (34474) 2014-08-27 17:08
Different from the usual! Here, they are in little groups surrounded by lavanda. It's a very beautiful and colourful view, I like the composition and the way you placed these ones in foreground.
PS: The umbrellas are usually in Agueda from the beginning of July till the beginning of September!
- Krasiczyn - Castle and Park Complex (28 photos)
- Life in a museum (64 photos)
- A Journey (25 photos)
- A day at the Rama VIII long boat races, Bangkok (22 photos)
- Quebec city / la ville de Québec (53 photos)
- Photos & Textes (32 photos)
- Places I want to visit (17 photos)
- Red Nights (15 photos)
- "My windows" (100 photos)