Fuji-san #02 by boof (634)
adam (860) 2004-01-08 5:24
Ooh, stunning image. The texture of Fuji-san with the partial snow covering is really superb. The cloud hanging around above is a nice touch. I like how you captured the different layers of landmasses building up to enhance the sheer massiveness of the mountain.
British Museum (I) by tdanny (663)
adam (860) 2003-12-25 2:51
The interlacing roof makes for a very interesting shot. I like the angle you chose as we can see from the perspective of the rider looking out beyond. The angular building at left contrasts nicely with the curved building at right.
Closed for the Season by fotofreak (1677)
adam (860) 2003-12-13 2:38
I like the juxtapostion of the smaller chain against the bigger one behind it. Overall tonality is excellent. Finally, the different vertical objects of the poles, chains and shading makes for an interesting composition.
- MY FAVORITE.... (34 photos)
- 100 and more (33 photos)
- Twins (IV) (84 photos)
- Les photos que j'aime... M麥e de loin ! (80 photos)
- ｰｰSimply Great - Moments in Timeｰｰ (33 photos)
- A tribute to the Sun (37 photos)
- Lakes and lagoons of Greece (100 photos)
- Castillo Pittamiglio/Pittamiglio Castle (3 photos)
- Sunrise & Sunset (82 photos)