Fuji-san #02 by boof (634)
adam (860) 2004-01-08 5:24
Ooh, stunning image. The texture of Fuji-san with the partial snow covering is really superb. The cloud hanging around above is a nice touch. I like how you captured the different layers of landmasses building up to enhance the sheer massiveness of the mountain.
British Museum (I) by tdanny (663)
adam (860) 2003-12-25 2:51
The interlacing roof makes for a very interesting shot. I like the angle you chose as we can see from the perspective of the rider looking out beyond. The angular building at left contrasts nicely with the curved building at right.
Closed for the Season by fotofreak (1677)
adam (860) 2003-12-13 2:38
I like the juxtapostion of the smaller chain against the bigger one behind it. Overall tonality is excellent. Finally, the different vertical objects of the poles, chains and shading makes for an interesting composition.
- Top 18 shots (18 photos)
- Americana (68 photos)
- Artistic Intelligence (79 photos)
- Shenandoah National Park (27 photos)
- Cretan churches, monasteries and chapels. Hania. (83 photos)
- colors and lights of Corsica, the island of beauty (19 photos)
- Birds, animals and other nature's creatures (100 photos)
- Places to go (12 photos)
- Symbol of Iran ( Lion ) (12 photos)