Fuji-san #02 by boof (634)
adam (860) 2004-01-08 5:24
Ooh, stunning image. The texture of Fuji-san with the partial snow covering is really superb. The cloud hanging around above is a nice touch. I like how you captured the different layers of landmasses building up to enhance the sheer massiveness of the mountain.
British Museum (I) by tdanny (663)
adam (860) 2003-12-25 2:51
The interlacing roof makes for a very interesting shot. I like the angle you chose as we can see from the perspective of the rider looking out beyond. The angular building at left contrasts nicely with the curved building at right.
Closed for the Season by fotofreak (1677)
adam (860) 2003-12-13 2:38
I like the juxtapostion of the smaller chain against the bigger one behind it. Overall tonality is excellent. Finally, the different vertical objects of the poles, chains and shading makes for an interesting composition.
- Les Boutiques et leur fa軋de. (29 photos)
- Bridges of Greece (88 photos)
- .. Experimenting with light .. (31 photos)
- REELECTIONS (50 photos)
- Old buildings (B&W) (8 photos)
- ARDH KUMBH 2007 (12 photos)
- Markets of Vietnam (8 photos)
- Hong Kong International Airport (11 photos)
- Moments of a Bengali Wedding (5 photos)