Water Dragon by snunney (94919)
ChrisJ (109566) 2016-02-09 4:39
Hello Stephen A good downward pov on the lizard and you'll be pleased to know it's harmless. Only the goanna is dangerous as a bite or scratch could give you a nasty infection, although its nowhere near as dangerous as its cousin in Indonesia the Komodo Dragon. Tfs!
Honolulu May - 1977 - 3 by pierrefonds (63352)
ChrisJ (109566) 2016-02-09 4:20
Salut Pierre There is a surprisingly large community of Japanese, Chinese and Koreans living in Hawaii for generations so no real surprise to see this statue. Its red color contrasts well with the bg blue grey wall. Tfs!
The House under the Star by PiotrF (15282)
ChrisJ (109566) 2016-02-08 8:04
Hello Piotr, A superb birdseye view of the rooftops with nice repetition of their patterns shapes and colors. The shadow of the star adds interest. The green conifer tree top left provides suitable contrast with the buildings. Tfs!
- DOMES, SPIRES AND MINARETS (66 photos)
- San Francisco Bay (24 photos)
- 28ème Festival International de mongolfières (28 photos)
- UNESCO World Heritage in Oceania (71 photos)
- Churches and buildings/ Églises et autres (26 photos)
- Istanbul (21 photos)
- Brazil - JOÃO PESSOA - Paraíba ! (66 photos)
- night on earth (49 photos)
- Blogger slideshow (52 photos)