Laguna Sunset by jmcl (14535)
robertbartolome (270) 2006-12-08 21:24
Wow John, amazing sunset! You know how I love sunsets and this one is truly beautiful. The colors are magnificent. No planes and ships needed here :-) You know there is a province here in the philippines named Laguna... and it's where my father was born and raised. Cheers!
Cold Night Winter Blues by PJE (20758)
robertbartolome (270) 2006-12-06 22:15
Hi Paul, Another beautiful photo. I can almost feel the cold :-) I agree with you that we should always appreciate the wonders of this world. I wish I always have the time to record, though. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!
- Sur le chemin de SAINT-JACQUES DE COMPOSTELLE (36 photos)
- Mount Rainier and neighbours (9 photos)
- Morbihan 2007 (69 photos)
- Window Shopping (10 photos)
- The rainbow trekking (31 photos)
- Lisbon views by Juntas (39 photos)
- Boats (37 photos)
- Nature of European part of Russia (45 photos)
- Unusal views of famous places (30 photos)