WPS!! by vagabondtravels (6511)
ow808wo (0) 2006-03-17 20:38
Good shot. I remember seeing a few protests in seoul. The most striking on was in a 3 storey shop. From one floor you could see all the others through the empty center. All of a sudden employees with bandanas around their head started shouting slogans and throwing prospectus flying down to the ground floor. after 2 or 3mn, everybody went back to work as if nothing had happened..
I could imagine the boss walking around after that and asking boss:"Did you call me a dfdse*fd earlier on?", employee:"yep", boss:"ok, no worries. I am dfdse*fd anyway"
- My beach photos. (39 photos)
- Reflections (47 photos)
- Ships and Shipping (16 photos)
- Les Eglises du Quebec IV (100 photos)
- Arses of the World (24 photos)
- Les ruines du Québec / Quebec's ruins (25 photos)
- Barcola: "Topolini" sea shore (5 photos)
- Alta Valle Seriana (95 photos)
- Les vieilles granges (100 photos)