A Walk in the Park by markgong (2840)
diegomach (531) 2009-05-25 20:13
Mark tienes una galería de fotografías muy buena. Logras captarla esencia de la toma. Esta me parece fenomenal por el color logrado. Tienes un primer plano muy fuerte y colorido que contrasta con el verdor del campo desenfocado.
Going to School by markgong (2840)
Housegaijin (0) 2009-04-13 4:42
I'm with Luko all the way here, Mark (just discovering your Cuba shots after a long absence...) Brilliant work with light. Top notch, CANNOT believe the scarcity of comments - guess you still don't play the comment game. Oh well... you've got my vote.
Baseball Everywhere by markgong (2840)
marcoperu (120) 2009-01-23 8:52
Congratulations! All the essence of Cuba is here in one picture: baseball, the Che and the colonial streets of La Havana vieja. It's just like if I was overthere. The composition is really good and the movement of the bat isn't blured my the motion.
Fishing at the Malecon by markgong (2840)
SWEBackpacker (235) 2008-09-20 8:06
Very strong composition, like that you have chosen to take this picture form very low level. The first fishing rod to the left brings action and the other two to the right brings peace! The boy and the dog in the background are also photographed at the right moment. Very nice light and color!
Best regards from
- La tour Ariane à La Défense (6 photos)
- CLODO's SELECTION X (98 photos)
- "My windows I " (100 photos)
- World Salt Lakes (17 photos)
- Light and Shadows (81 photos)
- "INDIA photos that I wants to remember (I) (88 photos)
- Flowers, Trees, and Forests (5 photos)
- Pashupatinath (stego) (17 photos)
- Chinese New Year 2006 / TE meeting (60 photos)