Majestic Mount by Alyx (770)
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2007-10-22 18:22
I like this composition. The bus and the castle are so much contrast subjects and simultaneously are very close for some reason. I don't know how managed to capture this one! Some may say that the horizon is not even, but for me this is one of the exceptions when it is excellent as is, creating impression of movement and liquidity...
street life by Glint (6171)
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2007-04-28 19:48
Folks this is a shot of the day for me!
Technically perfect image - but this is not the thing. I guess you captured a moment with one of those street boys (may be even member of firm?) jumping behind the back of policemen!
The contrast is obvious - not technical (I know what one can do with 350 or 400D - best in class) but contrast of subjects.
- Autour de la Presqu'ile de Crozon (12 photos)
- Peinture et Fresque (21 photos)
- Romanian traditions (17 photos)
- Sunday Papagolfades (96 photos)
- A day in the life of Mrauk U (16 photos)
- TE Trieste exhibition: “Viaggiando Immaginando” (660 photos)
- Animals (23 photos)
- Readers (85 photos)
- TE/TL meeting in Espirito Santo:Carmem e Felipe (16 photos)