Granges de Mailhs by dta (63008)
dabeed (568) 2010-12-03 4:03
wonderful landscape! love the composition and all the elements which make up this shot. the transition from the warm green fields to the white mountains and blue sky is fantastic. would definitely print and frame this if it were my work.
thanks for sharing
Meezan Chowk by mamcg (5725)
dabeed (568) 2010-12-01 3:26
this photo intrigues me for its complete lack of focus or subject. it conveys a sort of comic chaos with the cheerful fellow in the foreground cut off at the waist who, in turn, partially blocks our view of the car which blocks the view of the storefront, and the many scooters none of which can bee seen in their entirety. then the jumble of wires and ramshackle buildings to the right... on what looks to be a cold, sunny day...
- Through the window (60 photos)
- Rock city and rock formations in the Czech Rep. (20 photos)
- World's Great Structures (25 photos)
- wooden ortodox churches (62 photos)
- Old Aussie abandoned Vehicles (10 photos)
- Sea at twilight (63 photos)
- church (27 photos)
- User's Favorites (46 photos)
- Vineyards & grapes (86 photos)