autumn by ourania (27574)
cagla (4052) 2014-09-28 3:38
So you're there. Unfortunately we could'n go to Leros as we previously planned because of the weather conditions. We had to change our direction to another route. Next visit is probably next spring. I can feel the island's special smell of dried grass, thyme, and slightly wet soil from your shot which I miss. Clouds are the evidence of stormy weather being still on. Thanks for sharing dear Ourania.
Aladdin Mosque by berek (34639)
cagla (4052) 2014-09-28 3:28
Etkileyici bir ihtişamı var, abartılı süslü değil, çok büyük değil ama gerçekten etkileyici. Sayenizde görmüş tanımış oldum, paylaım için teşekkürler. Kapı kenarı ve üzeri taş yazmaları da çok güzelmiş, bir önceki kapı detayından da baktım. Elinize sağlık.
Serenity Now by daddo (23070)
cagla (4052) 2014-09-26 14:22
Hi Klaudio, I think this is a kind of hummingbird, right? When I was in LA to visit my grandson, I tried everyday to have a clear shot of it but unfortunately, couldn't manage. Yours is really very sharp and clear, and very cute with its red tiny eye matching with the flowers surrounding it. It is also nice to see the signs of Summer coming to your side. Congratulations. Have a nice weekend.
- Landscapes you'll never forget! (54 photos)
- TE Suisse 2004 - Île d'Ogoz (9 photos)
- Tiradentes Town (10 photos)
- Galiff Street Kolkata.... Paradise for Pet Lovers (8 photos)
- Subway stations! II (70 photos)
- Cambodia : in the ruins of Angkor (12 photos)
- Flamingo (31 photos)
- Portraits of Buddhist Monks (17 photos)
- Bourrin.fr technologies (1 photos)