Pretty In Pink by delpeoples (54467)
Porteplume (3426) 2015-05-22 22:49
The thumbnail was appealing and I had to open it... Very nice detail, I had to figure out the scale because it could be a twig or a whole tree! ;)
I also enjoyed Craig's critique... :)
Can you tell in your note what makes the water that pink? Merci!
Amitiés - Viviane
Rubber Ducky by n46130 (289)
Porteplume (3426) 2015-05-15 23:47
The Kroller Muller Museum is a wonderful place and I simply adore the Hoge Veluwe Park. Real jewel in center of Netherlands.
It is a pity your photo is not very sharp but you chose a nice framing. Thank you for sharing...
* it must be Otterlo so I made the change for you...
Village of Lahij by GiovanniG (3000)
Porteplume (3426) 2015-04-13 6:05
This is a great photo!
I especially like the way you managed the very atmospheric colours. It could have been a great B&W but the touch of warm colours has given structure and depth to the whole composition and really makes it above average.
Very well done!
Amicalement - Viviane
- Stane's Island Snapshots (15 photos)
- Chicano Park - San Diego (6 photos)
- Les vieilles granges (100 photos)
- Concert des Suprémes Dindes (7 photos)
- Top 18 transportation (18 photos)
- 21 Février, près de la Ferme Modèle (10 photos)
- Typical streets (33 photos)
- Casa Batlló by Antoni Gaudi (89 photos)
- Iconic Western USA National Parks photos (63 photos)