Fountain of the Concorde, Paris by Curioso (9271)
yuricle (936) 2003-10-11 13:05
The only thing that worries me here is that this shot for me is between styles: it is not flat as on postards and not distorted enough with wide angle lens at the same time.
I'd prefer to use telephoto and shoot from longer distance to avoid barrel distortion or use wider angle lens and shoot from closer distance. :-)
Bobwire by gaidin (15)
yuricle (936) 2003-10-11 12:52
What I like here is a focus of barbed wire.
Spiderweb adds a bit of humor to it showing that this wire is used not too often.
But what I dislike is blown out sky (I think it was damaged in photo-editing software) and quite tiresome composition.
Anyway it is a promising shot in my opinion.
- Elena's Favourite photos from beach (35 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (III) (100 photos)
- Stilluppgrund Walk (11 photos)
- Photos with book titles (28 photos)
- Ballades au Palais Royal (21 photos)
- Le miroir d'eau de Bordeaux (30 photos)
- Made by Mother Nature! (14 photos)
- Some Trees , Some Roots! (66 photos)
- Sintra - World Heritage Site (56 photos)