Fountain of the Concorde, Paris by Curioso (9271)
yuricle (936) 2003-10-11 13:05
The only thing that worries me here is that this shot for me is between styles: it is not flat as on postards and not distorted enough with wide angle lens at the same time.
I'd prefer to use telephoto and shoot from longer distance to avoid barrel distortion or use wider angle lens and shoot from closer distance. :-)
Bobwire by gaidin (15)
yuricle (936) 2003-10-11 12:52
What I like here is a focus of barbed wire.
Spiderweb adds a bit of humor to it showing that this wire is used not too often.
But what I dislike is blown out sky (I think it was damaged in photo-editing software) and quite tiresome composition.
Anyway it is a promising shot in my opinion.
- The Silkroad on Bicycle (97 photos)
- your favorite song or poem in picture (19 photos)
- Cinque Terre & il Golfo dei Poeti (41 photos)
- Babies around the world (30 photos)
- TOSCANA - November 2007 (41 photos)
- CITY OF RENO, NEVADA (11 photos)
- Ligiades (53 photos)
- Meeting between Trekers in september 22 2005 (13 photos)
- Moody (78 photos)