Bruges by night J VI by jhm (136072)
xtxhoward (259) 2014-09-04 8:36
I visited Bruges a few years ago during a very rushed cruise stop. Thought it was beautiful then, but your night photos are spectacular! The composition, reflections, and lighting on this one make me really regret I didn't get to see the city at night.
NEWCASTLE, Co. DOWN by scaddycopper (343)
xtxhoward (259) 2014-08-29 8:05
Your low angle POV, the rich green of the rocks in the foreground contrasting with the dull town and hills in the background, and the center-point perspective of this shot all work really well. Also like the "movement" of the water around the rocks .... everything contributes to the overall mood. Congrats on a very arresting shot.
The Rock of Cashel by Noel_Byrne (21682)
xtxhoward (259) 2014-08-24 10:12
Very dramatic! I particularly like the intense blue sky at the top and the detail on the brickwork. We were just there, too. I had to clone out all the scaffolding in my shot, taken from the road below. You got much closer than we did. Definitely creates a mood.[comment]
November by grun (178)
xtxhoward (259) 2008-07-18 19:21
Hi, Max. Great fire in the sky and pink tones picked up on the whitewashed building in the foreground. The architectural detail is a nice balance for the natural sky and hills in the background. I also like the pinpoints of light you picked up in the town across the water. Great shot!
- Photos with Titles of Songs 05 (95 photos)
- Durga Puja in Kolkata - The Art of Creation (25 photos)
- Tang an village in Guizhou (26 photos)
- When you dream, there are no rules.. (17 photos)
- Holocaust Remembrance (34 photos)
- Saltburn Pier (62 photos)
- TE Italian Meeting, Frascati, september 16 2007 (59 photos)
- The Best Shots of India (97 photos)
- Colonial architecture (39 photos)