Escape patterns by worldcitizen (6633)
seb1lopez (187) 2013-11-28 11:04
I guess u did wait for anybody to come into the frame and you were right! but the colorfull wall itself and the typical stairs + shadow are simple and great, and with the lady comin, it adds sthg.. I like this kind of shot;)
For Valentine's Day... by worldcitizen (6633)
maxifred (0) 2012-02-18 9:39
I can see with pleasure that you New-Yorkers appreciate chocolate!
I'm kidding...in fact I work at Godiva Chocolatier in Brussels,and I already knew the big success Belgian chocolates have over the Atlantic!
Besides we have a few shops in NYC for years...
Maybe,if you know Godiva,you also know that we have a plant at Reading,PA.,where are made the chocolates designed especially for the US market,and that we can not make here in Belgium,due to US compliance anr regulatory problems.
But...except any chocolates competition,i really like your photo!
- TE Family Of Men (47 photos)
- Les ruines du Québec / Quebec's ruins (25 photos)
- clouds (27 photos)
- Forms (5 photos)
- Zamosti - Trebic's Jewish quarter (9 photos)
- Landscapes of Andorra II (68 photos)
- Bon Om Toeuk Festival (11 photos)
- Abu Simbel (11 photos)
- World Boxing Federation "Showdown in Singapore" (13 photos)