Escape patterns by worldcitizen (6405)
seb1lopez (187) 2013-11-28 11:04
I guess u did wait for anybody to come into the frame and you were right! but the colorfull wall itself and the typical stairs + shadow are simple and great, and with the lady comin, it adds sthg.. I like this kind of shot;)
For Valentine's Day... by worldcitizen (6405)
maxifred (0) 2012-02-18 9:39
I can see with pleasure that you New-Yorkers appreciate chocolate!
I'm kidding...in fact I work at Godiva Chocolatier in Brussels,and I already knew the big success Belgian chocolates have over the Atlantic!
Besides we have a few shops in NYC for years...
Maybe,if you know Godiva,you also know that we have a plant at Reading,PA.,where are made the chocolates designed especially for the US market,and that we can not make here in Belgium,due to US compliance anr regulatory problems.
But...except any chocolates competition,i really like your photo!
- More than 200 points to 300 – photos (97 photos)
- Churches in the Alentejo (100 photos)
- Le Sel (43 photos)
- Ouro Branco Town (13 photos)
- Creeks (Zeeuws) Vlaanderen (14 photos)
- Cap Tourmente (12 photos)
- Amazing Castles and Palaces of Europe (15 photos)
- sail away with me... (35 photos)
- Subway stations! (98 photos)