~ Happy Photography Day | After A Hunt ~ by subhendu_bagchi (25249)
World Heritage by holmertz (37033)
wolf38 (30276) 2014-08-17 0:48
Hello Gert. A young couple walks along a painted wall with graffiti. Both, however, are busy with other things. In the past, people complained about the graffiti. Today graffiti is widely accepted as a new form of art in public space. By the way, the photographer Brassai (1899 - 1984) interested early for graffiti.
The Cut by InasiaJones (31372)
wolf38 (30276) 2014-08-17 0:31
Hello Andre. A great shot of the beautiful Myanmar. Bagan is a must for all Myanmar travelers. The stupa in the background is perfectly included in the harvest work. By the way, reminds me the picture of my stay in Myanmar of 2001.
Cirque d Aneou by HR7100 (72)
wolf38 (30276) 2014-08-16 9:31
Hello Hubert.Mein compliment to this beautiful and vibrant photo. For this successful handstand the scenery in the background is just perfect. In addition, very nice light and great colors. Well seen and realized.
- Trek à TERREBONNE (52 photos)
- 100th on TE (56 photos)
- Waterfalls all around the world (64 photos)
- Yuanyang — a best-kept secret /1/ (100 photos)
- Salinas a special beach. (24 photos)
- Appleby Horse Fair (24 photos)
- Les Eglises du Quebec V (100 photos)
- The B&W's (27 photos)
- Images de Rêve qui m'ont été offertes... (5 photos)