It's a Man's Man's Man's World by holmertz (38579)
wolf38 (31020) 2014-10-20 9:54
Hello Gert. Daily life in Afghanistan must be something special for foreigners. The title shows one aspect of life in this country. But the women are with their ideas on the rise. Also, today's photo is absolutely worth seeing.
Esfahan by aliabazari (13213)
wolf38 (31020) 2014-10-20 9:49
Hello Ali. I see this beautiful photo in the light of artificial illumination. Then I lede the very informative text. Yes, unfortunately Iran is still on my white list for cultural trips. But what is not, can still become. I just have to convince my wife.
- Forts and fortresses of Brazil (36 photos)
- 1st California TE Meeting Mono Lake June 2007 (34 photos)
- old fashoned-local-no global jobs (36 photos)
- The Orange Man Visits Iceland -expo (14 photos)
- Macro (20 photos)
- Selection of My Own "Good Ones" (19 photos)
- BLUE COLOUR 4 (30 photos)
- When you dream, there are no rules.. (17 photos)
- Boats of Amazonia (21 photos)