Bluebells. East Lothian by tyro (26142)
williewhistler (16410) 2016-05-19 11:19
Hello John, it`s nice to see that like us, you are blessed with carpets of bluebells and whilst I am still unable to venture far from home earlier this week we did manage to get a few shots in the local wood. With the dark trees providing a nice BG the sunlit flowers are sharp ,clear and the proper colour! Warm regards Les.
Il sonno dei Brunelli by fabianoleite (11971)
williewhistler (16410) 2016-05-19 9:05
Hello Fabiano, The repeating curves are delightful and although the light was not the best but you have taken full advantage of the available light to compose an interesting and well balanced picture. Best wishes Les.
Avas Arboretum by GyurMaster (6404)
A beautiful people by lousat (95760)
williewhistler (16410) 2016-05-14 12:01
Hello Luciano, With each portrait having it`s own appeal this is a very nicely constructed collage that illustrates very well the warmth and good humour of the Senegalese people despite the hardships that they have to endure. Best regards Les.
- The Sexiest women of the World (47 photos)
- Melbourne Beach, Florida (5 photos)
- La Houssière (9 photos)
- Classrooms worldwide (55 photos)
- GANGASAR- SAB THIRTHA BAR BAR GANGASAGAR EKBAR (25 photos)
- A la Morue en Fête / Cod fish Festival (8 photos)
- Locks, Bolts and Chains (31 photos)
- Trans Mongolian Railway (13 photos)
- Top18 Lille city (18 photos)