Entrails by ricochet (9696)
vogon (11) 2011-06-28 22:20
The background looks like an expensive stage in a rock concert. But this picture works on so many levels: the contrast of the person's jacket against the balloon's design and also the crumpled texture at the floor against the "orderly" one as the background. Super stuff.
When old women back from the market... by raphaelhcm (792)
vogon (11) 2010-10-12 7:13
This is a fantastic photograph. It is often annoying to find cables flying randomly across an image, but not here. The broken furniture and the withering exteriors of the buildings liven this photo up.
La vecchina di Surriento by cobra112 (15589)
vogon (11) 2010-09-04 9:59
Before reading your note, my first thoughts were as to what was it she was looking at. Another thing that struck me was the size of the photo. I felt it could have been cropped at the top. But when I tried it here, cutting the balcony out, the impact was a lot less. All in all, a very good effort.
- Les Années Argentiques (7 photos)
- Madeira Islands (97 photos)
- Holidays 2006 (18 photos)
- The Cathedral of Lund and around... (25 photos)
- !My Christmas 2004 Trip to Prague (92 photos)
- Sailing (38 photos)
- My most popular photos on TE (40 photos)
- ----> My best of Cambodia (15 photos)
- Cats in Greece and Italy (88 photos)