I've Missed my Plane... by lappino (858)
vkantabu (82) 2006-08-08 2:14
Nice composition! I almost missed my flight from CDG to New York. I was plenty early, but due to the long lines and small problems I only came out of the check-in process 35 minutes before the scheduled departure time. A lady guarding the security checkpoint told me I could not enter because I was too late, and had to be rescheduled. But when I went to back to the ticket counter they told me to try again. I ran back to the checkpoint, and luckily the same lady who blocked me wasn't there any more, so I got through and finally caught my original flight!
Ducklings by drogoul (107)
vkantabu (82) 2006-06-11 4:04
The picture's all right, but it documents how terribly people treat other creatures. As a fellow Asian I very strongly condemn how people on my continent (and elsewhere) often treat animals. The reason we can't afford to treat other beings better is because there are too many humans.
- Monuments of Greece (25 photos)
- Images that i can't resist looking @ (43 photos)
- Toronto Streetshots in Black and White (19 photos)
- Minimum in b&w (9 photos)
- Guérande: a region between land and water. (17 photos)
- Canada - North America (1) ! (100 photos)
- A Walk in Athens (37 photos)
- Stolen moments from Thessaloniki (22 photos)
- Boutonne valley (29 photos)