I will always love you :-) by pelin (2789)
vicana (74) 2008-07-13 4:32
Beautiful shot! The white sky beside the old man's head seems to create a little bit of a problem, but otherwise the mood is excellent. The soothing reassuring expression on the grandfather's face and the calm expression on the boy's face, showing that he knows he is safe now,.. all look great.
Katoomba Ripples by JPlumb (3159)
vicana (74) 2008-05-13 21:12
Great shot! Loks beautiful. The green colours and the reflections of the blue sky in the water, along with the patches of reddish brown, all create a harmony of colours which appears to be very pleasing. Only the white portion of the sky seems a bit too bright to go along with the beautiful scenery. ANywaysm excellent work! Thanks for sharing.
Guadalupe's state-run hotel by Zelanda (5692)
vicana (74) 2008-04-26 18:24
Beautiful shot. The white and red and the corridoor and doors give a feeling of 'oldness' to the building, and the greenery in the garden adds some colour and variation to the picture. Well composed shot. Thanks for sharing.
- Boats, bridges and harbours (B&W) (15 photos)
- Aquarium Vasco da Gama (4 photos)
- Vitraux - Stained glasses (32 photos)
- Snow Scapes, patterns and textures (61 photos)
- Granite jewels - gentle giants, world cathedral (95 photos)
- Hello, is there anybody out there? (23 photos)
- Church Windows (19 photos)
- Gothic and Middle Ages (46 photos)
- Your Favorite Shots (18 photos)