Red Sun Rises by vicana (74)
JPlumb (3159) 2008-05-12 22:45
Hi Vikana, I like this shot, a lot! I like the mood you have here. The shot is tilted, and I would fix that, but the mood with this early quiet hour of the morning is awesome. If anything, along with the straightening of the tilt, I would enhance this mood. I've prepared a workshop to show you what I mean. I also like the lines here, from behind the bicycle (which is parked perfectly) you have the ridge and path along the canal shooting straight into the centre of your frame. This probably breaks all of the rules, but so what. The two street vendors sitting by the bridge complete the scene. It is expectant. Very nicely done.
Dasaswamedh Ghat by vicana (74)
trekks (14348) 2008-04-26 16:35
I note that the horizon perhaps has a tilt and you could correct it using computer edit software. The view here is very true reflection of struggling daily life and you captured the scene very well from this pov.
- United States of America (32 photos)
- HDR photos (95 photos)
- Men at Work (99 photos)
- Rusted Mechanics (13 photos)
- The pearls od Spis - Spisz - Zips - Spi (23 photos)
- Pre-digital III (stego) (61 photos)
- Photos related to movies (15 photos)
- Oregon Cost Rocks (20 photos)
- Australian Sunrise & Sunset (25 photos)