Red Sun Rises by vicana (74)
JPlumb (3159) 2008-05-12 22:45
Hi Vikana, I like this shot, a lot! I like the mood you have here. The shot is tilted, and I would fix that, but the mood with this early quiet hour of the morning is awesome. If anything, along with the straightening of the tilt, I would enhance this mood. I've prepared a workshop to show you what I mean. I also like the lines here, from behind the bicycle (which is parked perfectly) you have the ridge and path along the canal shooting straight into the centre of your frame. This probably breaks all of the rules, but so what. The two street vendors sitting by the bridge complete the scene. It is expectant. Very nicely done.
Dasaswamedh Ghat by vicana (74)
trekks (14348) 2008-04-26 16:35
I note that the horizon perhaps has a tilt and you could correct it using computer edit software. The view here is very true reflection of struggling daily life and you captured the scene very well from this pov.
- SUNRISE ~ SUNSET (48 photos)
- TE meeting Venezia (98 photos)
- ARCHITECTONIC DETAILS (100 photos)
- Barcos (98 photos)
- La semaine du Golfe Edition 2005 (9 photos)
- Eight Thousanders - 8000m & Above (27 photos)
- Keitai generation (9 photos)
- Osterfelder Saddle to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Hike (16 photos)
- Euro 2004 (24 photos)