WhiteBlackRed by miz (299)
vasionok (137) 2005-03-13 4:09
This picture is like a music itself. May be like Keiko Matsui or Joe Hisaishi - melancholic and contemplative.
I like the contrast between the right and left parts in this image. Right part is detailed, attractive and beautiful. It seems distant, remote and slightly unreal. Left part is closer, more tangible but shady, mistic, somewhat hidden and even a little scary. Good.
glass by waymark (83)
vasionok (137) 2005-03-13 4:04
First thing I liked about the picture is the colours. But on the second look I found many other interesting details, like the pictures drawn on the glasses 8-) The dark silhouettes are so enigmatic, I cant stop wondering what it could be. Altogether, it's a magical picture.
- Galiff Street Kolkata.... Paradise for Pet Lovers (8 photos)
- Singapore Plane Spotting (6 photos)
- Barni Dent Blanche (38 photos)
- Iran,the 6000 year old country (62 photos)
- Children of the mountain (19 photos)
- Steps to Water: Ancient Indian Step Wells & Tanks (17 photos)
- Portes du Maroc / Moroccan Gates (32 photos)
- Geneva - Details of the old town (26 photos)
- Favorites continue... #4 (98 photos)