WhiteBlackRed by miz (299)
vasionok (137) 2005-03-13 4:09
This picture is like a music itself. May be like Keiko Matsui or Joe Hisaishi - melancholic and contemplative. I like the contrast between the right and left parts in this image. Right part is detailed, attractive and beautiful. It seems distant, remote and slightly unreal. Left part is closer, more tangible but shady, mistic, somewhat hidden and even a little scary. Good.
glass by waymark (83)
vasionok (137) 2005-03-13 4:04
First thing I liked about the picture is the colours. But on the second look I found many other interesting details, like the pictures drawn on the glasses 8-) The dark silhouettes are so enigmatic, I cant stop wondering what it could be. Altogether, it's a magical picture.
- Villages de CORSE 1 (100 photos)
- Kirchen in der Vorderpfalz und im Leiningerland (48 photos)
- Churches Part 2 (94 photos)
- CLODO's selection XVI (100 photos)
- Graveyards of the world (11 photos)
- Salagou lake and landscape (54 photos)
- Chamonix (13 photos)
- Garden State Straight (6 photos)
- Women winnowing grain (23 photos)