WhiteBlackRed by miz (299)
vasionok (137) 2005-03-13 4:09
This picture is like a music itself. May be like Keiko Matsui or Joe Hisaishi - melancholic and contemplative.
I like the contrast between the right and left parts in this image. Right part is detailed, attractive and beautiful. It seems distant, remote and slightly unreal. Left part is closer, more tangible but shady, mistic, somewhat hidden and even a little scary. Good.
glass by waymark (83)
vasionok (137) 2005-03-13 4:04
First thing I liked about the picture is the colours. But on the second look I found many other interesting details, like the pictures drawn on the glasses 8-) The dark silhouettes are so enigmatic, I cant stop wondering what it could be. Altogether, it's a magical picture.
- Le château Turpault (8 photos)
- Beach Girls (Mulheres de Praia) (28 photos)
- Summits around the World (43 photos)
- Favorites continue... #1 (99 photos)
- Unusual moments, objects and amazing nature's. (100 photos)
- francio64 (Children) (97 photos)
- Church in Russia _2 (44 photos)
- building (17 photos)
- Dandelion plant / Diente de león / Dente di leone (76 photos)