Thessaloniki, new harbor by Gloriana (470)
utsabiem (32) 2011-09-16 0:59
Photo is very good .... the timing is nice to capture the colours .... but if only the two figures on the left side of the picture were not there !! It's really difficult to click a perfect shot avoiding all those pedestrians ..
There is another problem which I see here & I , too, face very much .... see, the light-post looks a bit tilted .... Now if you try to correct that, u'll get the horizon tilteds .. :( .. please let me know if u have any solution of this ...
Beach of Port Bara by HimalAnda (10325)
utsabiem (32) 2011-09-15 12:03
I love this moss-grown rocks !! They are so colourful !! Everything is good in this picture .. but I feel that it would look more beautiful with a bit more light .. that would enhance the colour more ... Still nice pic ... Have a nice weekend .. enjoy !!
Window on the Pointe du Percho by HimalAnda (10325)
utsabiem (32) 2011-09-14 10:50
Nice angle ...only if the thickness of the wall would be less, you could've get a bit more area on the right side .. still that is not in your hand:( .... But the picture is pretty good ... very colourful as well as the contrast & sharpness is high ..... Have a nice day _UtsaB
- Your favorites (50 photos)
- Cape Maria van Diemen, New Zealand (8 photos)
- Wall Stories in Cambodia (31 photos)
- Personal favourites (23 photos)
- Huis Ten Bosch(Japan) (7 photos)
- Antique House (20 photos)
- Albanian Faces (15 photos)
- Vive la Sieste / Viva la Siesta (34 photos)
- Naxos Island (3)- Greece (100 photos)