Fishermen with their boats by envisage (207)
trotter4ever (42) 2008-12-04 3:42
The feel of the snap is very good, however less light has taken a lot of details out of the snap. In this kind of situation, when sun is in front of camera, try to use minimum exposure, for this kind of compostion, so that it looks like u r trying to play with the silhouettes of shoreline and the people, rathet than trying to capture the details.[comment] [+]
on the way to Deomali by sarocks (8)
trotter4ever (42) 2008-12-03 20:30
This shot would have been perfect had you captured the flowers in macro mode, with the deomali peak, in the backdrop.
The out of focus flowers in the foreground, perhaps creating a disturbance.
Thanks for sharing pics of Deomali. Not very often one can find snaps of koraput, in net.
- My favorite pictures (99 photos)
- Rural Character of Tamil Nadu (35 photos)
- Red Nights (15 photos)
- Traditional Costumes of Asia (100 photos)
- Persian Food ( Iranian Different types of food ) (3 photos)
- Landscapes of storm (53 photos)
- YOUR FAVORITES (25 photos)
- Dune In Sahara (14 photos)
- Celtic Standing Stones, Dolmens, Ruins II (69 photos)