I have failed... by trekks (14348)
jusninasirun (17160) 2010-02-22 22:50
Your shooting style changes with the full frame in your hand. They are getting more exciting with carefully controlled framing. Your lenswork are excellent as always and the capture here is so timely with pleasing light.
Will get around to ship your OM2 back to you and hope I can see some excellent full frame filmwork from you later.
Thanks for everything and do take care.
PfB(8) - Distractions by trekks (14348)
jusninasirun (17160) 2010-01-04 17:09
How could I miss this post. I'm sure the scene looks very different now. We have talked about this lens and I don't mind owning this if I have yet to have a 70-300. I shoot more within this range than before as the view is getting more and more interesting. You have played with the light well and the contrast of the blue cabin and the ad board is beautiful. You should have kept this and framed as this is part of the history by now.
It has been nice listening to all your amazing stories and how our life changed by all the previous events... making us a lot wiser, I guess.
Thanks for sharing this image and everything else and best regards to you in 2010.
This is Australia? by trekks (14348)
bisok (948) 2009-12-16 19:43
I am not sure about the frame of the photograph, because I've got bad associations :-)
The quality of the photograph is very good but that frame :-)
Sorry about that. Simply, I have bad associations.
Maybe white one would be better.
I don't know ...
Anyway, there is an interesting story in the Photographer's Note :-)
Regards my dear friend
- A Journey of Life (10 photos)
- Milos island-my favourite of the Cyclades (35 photos)
- Toronto -cityscapes and life (93 photos)
- Árvores de Natal (10 photos)
- Life in Angola has different faces. (8 photos)
- The Palace Museum (The Forbidden City) (44 photos)
- Rome, seen through the eyes of Miguel and Rinie (18 photos)
- Modern Mosques in Europe (8 photos)
- Sheep of The World - Second Chapter (47 photos)