City of cats or cats of the city? by isabela_sor (47467)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:35
I would say city of cats! There is so many of them in Dubrovnik. And some of them pretty friendly as well. Photographed a few myself but your photos are much better so i'm not going to compete. Very nice frame this one. Take care and cheers!
Dubrovnik - Panorama by sebaart (216)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:33
That is a very nice panorama, where did you take it from? Roofs of Dubrovnik are such a photogenic thing, don't you think?! I have been there recently and had a great time though it was only a couple of hours.
Good photo, keep shotting and posting, cheers!
- Aqueduto das Águas Livres (16 photos)
- Une Aveyron... ( photos)
- Amazon Forest TE meeting - Ago 2009 (77 photos)
- Trains and railroad/Trains et chemins de fer (17 photos)
- Minimalism (100 photos)
- falling deep into colourlessness (58 photos)
- Summits around the World (45 photos)
- The Gaspe Peninsula / La Gaspésie (8 photos)
- TATTOOS around the world (7 photos)