City of cats or cats of the city? by isabela_sor (47722)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:35
I would say city of cats! There is so many of them in Dubrovnik. And some of them pretty friendly as well. Photographed a few myself but your photos are much better so i'm not going to compete. Very nice frame this one. Take care and cheers!
Dubrovnik - Panorama by sebaart (265)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:33
That is a very nice panorama, where did you take it from? Roofs of Dubrovnik are such a photogenic thing, don't you think?! I have been there recently and had a great time though it was only a couple of hours.
Good photo, keep shotting and posting, cheers!
- Asia - places to discover (21 photos)
- The Secret War In Laos 1964 -1973 (8 photos)
- aventures de Ginette de Pontoise (32 photos)
- Beautiful view from Europe (24 photos)
- Origami (5 photos)
- I have to visit! (Portugal) (27 photos)
- Cables, wires and ropes (20 photos)
- Solway fishing (13 photos)
- Granite boulders serving as walls. Portugal Greece (23 photos)