City of cats or cats of the city? by isabela_sor (47748)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:35
Hi Isabela, I would say city of cats! There is so many of them in Dubrovnik. And some of them pretty friendly as well. Photographed a few myself but your photos are much better so i'm not going to compete. Very nice frame this one. Take care and cheers!
Dubrovnik - Panorama by sebaart (271)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:33
Hello Seba! That is a very nice panorama, where did you take it from? Roofs of Dubrovnik are such a photogenic thing, don't you think?! I have been there recently and had a great time though it was only a couple of hours. Good photo, keep shotting and posting, cheers!
- Moliceiros - traditional boats (7 photos)
- mon hommage à l'Inde(2) (29 photos)
- Dana's Travel Photog. (18 photos)
- Leros Island (23 photos)
- Ha Long Bay - Vietnam (9 photos)
- TE meeting - 06.07.08 (32 photos)
- ciel dans toute sa splendeur... (40 photos)
- Singapore's Esplanade: Theaters On the Bay (45 photos)
- Tribute to HCB, Camondo Stairs (13 photos)