City of cats or cats of the city? by isabela_sor (47469)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:35
I would say city of cats! There is so many of them in Dubrovnik. And some of them pretty friendly as well. Photographed a few myself but your photos are much better so i'm not going to compete. Very nice frame this one. Take care and cheers!
Dubrovnik - Panorama by sebaart (216)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:33
That is a very nice panorama, where did you take it from? Roofs of Dubrovnik are such a photogenic thing, don't you think?! I have been there recently and had a great time though it was only a couple of hours.
Good photo, keep shotting and posting, cheers!
- Egypt (71 photos)
- The Great Lakes (100 photos)
- Alphabet (100 photos)
- The climbs of the Tour de France (21 photos)
- The Tooth Challenged Guy in Aberdeen (9 photos)
- Magnificent architectural memories from Europe (69 photos)
- Campania Mia (100 photos)
- Days in Black & White (11 photos)
- Rice Paddies and their surroundings (50 photos)