City of cats or cats of the city? by isabela_sor (47379)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:35
I would say city of cats! There is so many of them in Dubrovnik. And some of them pretty friendly as well. Photographed a few myself but your photos are much better so i'm not going to compete. Very nice frame this one. Take care and cheers!
Dubrovnik - Panorama by sebaart (204)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:33
That is a very nice panorama, where did you take it from? Roofs of Dubrovnik are such a photogenic thing, don't you think?! I have been there recently and had a great time though it was only a couple of hours.
Good photo, keep shotting and posting, cheers!
- Summits above 6 000 meters (20 000 feet) (59 photos)
- Villages du Trièves (15 photos)
- ANATOLIAN PEOPLE (16 photos)
- Rion-Antirion Bridge (76 photos)
- Sne's favorites (Mediterranean) (86 photos)
- Modern Mosques in Europe (8 photos)
- Orb river valley and canyon (66 photos)
- BOHOL PROVINCE, PHILIPPINES (21 photos)
- Cambodia : Big race on Tonle Sap river (18 photos)