City of cats or cats of the city? by isabela_sor (47748)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:35
Hi Isabela, I would say city of cats! There is so many of them in Dubrovnik. And some of them pretty friendly as well. Photographed a few myself but your photos are much better so i'm not going to compete. Very nice frame this one. Take care and cheers!
Dubrovnik - Panorama by sebaart (271)
travis_b (912) 2009-09-22 4:33
Hello Seba! That is a very nice panorama, where did you take it from? Roofs of Dubrovnik are such a photogenic thing, don't you think?! I have been there recently and had a great time though it was only a couple of hours. Good photo, keep shotting and posting, cheers!
- +100 favorites (45 photos)
- Ethnic groups of the world (22 photos)
- JK Bridge. Night view and daily view (8 photos)
- Rivers & Streams (47 photos)
- Photo du jour - Photo of the day ... [Aout] (25 photos)
- Landing strips (21 photos)
- Urban landscape (65 photos)
- Funny (59 photos)
- sailing boats and regattas of efi (100 photos)