Train to Pursat by BobTrips (1857)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 19:11
Ditto to your comments Sam. It always amazes me how timing is so important to this sort of environmental photography... a split second and the symetry of the scene breaks up... i would say that this was a fraction of a second off perfect but that doesn't mean that as a viewer we are not immersed in the situation which is what is so powerful. Great shot.
Woolworth Building by hiro (34)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 6:39
To get a complete photo of such a big building is a tough shot. Whilst in the main I like the shot I feel that getting it grounded by NOT cropping the foreground would provide a perspective of the size of the building. I guess thta means either closer with a wider angle or further away with a longer lens.
- Portraits, (26 photos)
- Cretan churches, monasteries and chapels. Hania. (83 photos)
- Mountaineering in Nepal (26 photos)
- Vysehrad (8 photos)
- ** Noborder's favourite India photos (II) (86 photos)
- Le pont japonais de la Défense (6 photos)
- Photos with Titles of Songs 06 (92 photos)
- Body art/paint (42 photos)
- AIR RACE ISTANBUL (23 photos)