Train to Pursat by BobTrips (1857)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 19:11
Ditto to your comments Sam. It always amazes me how timing is so important to this sort of environmental photography... a split second and the symetry of the scene breaks up... i would say that this was a fraction of a second off perfect but that doesn't mean that as a viewer we are not immersed in the situation which is what is so powerful. Great shot.
Woolworth Building by hiro (34)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 6:39
To get a complete photo of such a big building is a tough shot. Whilst in the main I like the shot I feel that getting it grounded by NOT cropping the foreground would provide a perspective of the size of the building. I guess thta means either closer with a wider angle or further away with a longer lens.
- Yuanyang for UNESCO World Heritage /1/ (41 photos)
- Fête des lumières 2006 (42 photos)
- urbs asiensis (8 photos)
- *YOUR FAVORITES* (92 photos)
- India : palace of the winds (10 photos)
- Jellys: alien forms on Earth! (35 photos)
- Twins? [Part XV] (99 photos)
- Blues & Blues (41 photos)
- Agam, ses fontaines, ses bâtiments, son salon (28 photos)