Train to Pursat by BobTrips (1857)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 19:11
Ditto to your comments Sam. It always amazes me how timing is so important to this sort of environmental photography... a split second and the symetry of the scene breaks up... i would say that this was a fraction of a second off perfect but that doesn't mean that as a viewer we are not immersed in the situation which is what is so powerful. Great shot.
Woolworth Building by hiro (34)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 6:39
To get a complete photo of such a big building is a tough shot. Whilst in the main I like the shot I feel that getting it grounded by NOT cropping the foreground would provide a perspective of the size of the building. I guess thta means either closer with a wider angle or further away with a longer lens.
- Irish cottages (18 photos)
- Gerignoz 2 décembre (4 photos)
- calçada Portuguesa (27 photos)
- A day at the Rama VIII long boat races, Bangkok (22 photos)
- Les plus beaux paysages du monde ... suite . (79 photos)
- Mes photos d'intérieurs d'églises (24 photos)
- Photo préférées (29 photos)
- Fountain of Youth (9 photos)
- Belem (100 photos)