Train to Pursat by BobTrips (1857)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 19:11
Ditto to your comments Sam. It always amazes me how timing is so important to this sort of environmental photography... a split second and the symetry of the scene breaks up... i would say that this was a fraction of a second off perfect but that doesn't mean that as a viewer we are not immersed in the situation which is what is so powerful. Great shot.
Woolworth Building by hiro (34)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 6:39
To get a complete photo of such a big building is a tough shot. Whilst in the main I like the shot I feel that getting it grounded by NOT cropping the foreground would provide a perspective of the size of the building. I guess thta means either closer with a wider angle or further away with a longer lens.
- Vancouver Streetshots in Colour (8 photos)
- Classical Roman and Greek sites in Turkey (8 photos)
- Visit France (13 photos)
- The Wild Wild West (24 photos)
- Art Deco Style (8 photos)
- el puro cubano (48 photos)
- Rinie, Elena, Kike, Isabel days (60 photos)
- Special Similarity in Some shots ! (19 photos)
- Games Under Snow.. (9 photos)