Train to Pursat by BobTrips (1857)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 19:11
Ditto to your comments Sam. It always amazes me how timing is so important to this sort of environmental photography... a split second and the symetry of the scene breaks up... i would say that this was a fraction of a second off perfect but that doesn't mean that as a viewer we are not immersed in the situation which is what is so powerful. Great shot.
Woolworth Building by hiro (34)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 6:39
To get a complete photo of such a big building is a tough shot. Whilst in the main I like the shot I feel that getting it grounded by NOT cropping the foreground would provide a perspective of the size of the building. I guess thta means either closer with a wider angle or further away with a longer lens.
- Athens Metro (21 photos)
- Benches that speak (21 photos)
- personal photos with 100 and more points I (100 photos)
- First Russian capital (27 photos)
- montaņas impresionantes (5 photos)
- Views Around Trawden (97 photos)
- Waxing & Waning (19 photos)
- Archaeological and Ancient Sites of Turkey/Part 3 (37 photos)
- My best of 2009 (10 photos)