Train to Pursat by BobTrips (1857)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 19:11
Ditto to your comments Sam. It always amazes me how timing is so important to this sort of environmental photography... a split second and the symetry of the scene breaks up... i would say that this was a fraction of a second off perfect but that doesn't mean that as a viewer we are not immersed in the situation which is what is so powerful. Great shot.
Woolworth Building by hiro (34)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 6:39
To get a complete photo of such a big building is a tough shot. Whilst in the main I like the shot I feel that getting it grounded by NOT cropping the foreground would provide a perspective of the size of the building. I guess thta means either closer with a wider angle or further away with a longer lens.
- My photos of beach (70 photos)
- USA-Mexico: Border & Immigrants (11 photos)
- Layers of Swimming Pools and Sea (5 photos)
- K-11 — the infamous nickname (7 photos)
- Aquarium (5 photos)
- The Queen Elizabeth II (15 photos)
- Traditional Costumes of Africa II (95 photos)
- Photos reminiscent of album covers (21 photos)
- On Top of A Mountain! (15 photos)