Train to Pursat by BobTrips (1857)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 19:11
Ditto to your comments Sam. It always amazes me how timing is so important to this sort of environmental photography... a split second and the symetry of the scene breaks up... i would say that this was a fraction of a second off perfect but that doesn't mean that as a viewer we are not immersed in the situation which is what is so powerful. Great shot.
Woolworth Building by hiro (34)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 6:39
To get a complete photo of such a big building is a tough shot. Whilst in the main I like the shot I feel that getting it grounded by NOT cropping the foreground would provide a perspective of the size of the building. I guess thta means either closer with a wider angle or further away with a longer lens.
- Green and red (83 photos)
- Tour Eiffel - Vues originales! (13 photos)
- Burnt-out Cars (8 photos)
- Don't forget or turn you head! TE is also this! (25 photos)
- Photos that have a movie title... (93 photos)
- The beauty of Swans (97 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (II) (42 photos)
- Children and animal II (49 photos)
- Literature (10 photos)