Train to Pursat by BobTrips (1857)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 19:11
Ditto to your comments Sam. It always amazes me how timing is so important to this sort of environmental photography... a split second and the symetry of the scene breaks up... i would say that this was a fraction of a second off perfect but that doesn't mean that as a viewer we are not immersed in the situation which is what is so powerful. Great shot.
Woolworth Building by hiro (34)
torque (32) 2002-12-10 6:39
To get a complete photo of such a big building is a tough shot. Whilst in the main I like the shot I feel that getting it grounded by NOT cropping the foreground would provide a perspective of the size of the building. I guess thta means either closer with a wider angle or further away with a longer lens.
- Macedonian historical and cultural monuments (54 photos)
- Juscelino Kubitschek Bridge, Brasília (10 photos)
- Aircrafts II (100 photos)
- WaterFalls 2 (90 photos)
- Flamenco Dance (10 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part III (94 photos)
- Canals and rivers in Europe (100 photos)
- Turbans (50 photos)
- Graphisms (47 photos)