Awful festival #5 by bukitgolfb301 (44325)
thaprem (2558) 2011-07-12 4:50
The fire all around gives almost an impression of Flower petals if you also close the eye for a moment after looking at he frame. I am sure they should think that way too to continue in midst of such heat to continue with their endeavours... In the place I come from I have seen people fire walk as part of festival for the village deity and the best part is that they are not even professionals!
Tika for Prabati by touristdidi (8583)
thaprem (2558) 2011-07-12 4:44
Nice one... Don't know why anyone else failed to notice this. The solemn faces applying and receiving the Blessing is the façade.. The real subject is the positive expectant face of the child in the BG syncing with the light and glow.
Traveling in Cambodia by touristdidi (8583)
thaprem (2558) 2011-07-12 4:40
Absolutely neat one.... Interesting and engaging. I remember such ones back home at our Native in India... I had the privilege of being taken around in these ones and I loved them simply for the places it reach where no other auto Wagon could get to! The cows gently nudges you to a dreamy sleep!
- hanging clothes, flags, prayer flags, kites, etc (15 photos)
- Flipped Realities (8 photos)
- Rice Fields and the People "III" (87 photos)
- Keitai generation (9 photos)
- Christmas Nativities in Europe. (99 photos)
- TE members (47 photos)
- Les Années Argentiques (7 photos)
- DOMES, SPIRES AND MINARETS (68 photos)
- Chrysler Building (24 photos)