Euro sign by svetoslav (318)
Benedict (7076) 2006-10-29 22:06
simple, sharp and very colorful...the mighty eurodollar!!
last time i was in lubeck, hamburg and berlin, the rate was
1$ : 0.76 and small diet coke can cost 2 euros...holly molly...in america that would have been 2 big family size bottles already!...LOL!! (but i love germany..beautiful place, friendly people)!!
St. Alexander Nevski by svetoslav (318)
mpetrovic (1532) 2006-08-31 5:13
definitely not the biggest in the Balkans, not even close, but in bulgaria for sure.
nice POV, great colours, and very good photo because it is actually panoramic shot. nice.
and indeed nice place for walking around, I love that plateau in the front of it.
- CATHEDRAL OF OUR LADY OF THE ANGELS, LOS ANGELES (10 photos)
- The Moon (10 photos)
- Ancient romans' buildings outside of Italy (39 photos)
- wooden ortodox churches (62 photos)
- body parts (17 photos)
- High in the sky (11 photos)
- Fasnacht (17 photos)
- Temple of Athena Aphaia (15 photos)
- Concentration camps (37 photos)