| Give me a piece of Kavala | by atha2pan (3811)
suomi_ (159) 2012-10-29 17:49
I never heard about the city of Kavala. Everyone told me the best part of greece was on the south but after looking at this picture I already start my search about Kavala
Great use of the colour in a night shot. The building on top is a church?
Thanks for teching a little bit more about greece
Bombed building in Belgrade by ndelamberterie (9)
suomi_ (159) 2012-10-29 17:33
Its terrible but nowadays you can see a lot of damage of the war in Belgrade. Its sad but is a memory of how the people suffer during those days.
It would be better to see a bigger version of this photo but i like the idea of showing a different side of belgrade
A way of life by fitzgeral_g (111)
suomi_ (159) 2012-10-29 17:13
Montenegro is a true jewel. As everyone said I like the colors and the light of the picture.
Is a beautiful choice to take a picture of the small towns around the cost. The small group of houses like this are everywhere and unlike other places of the mediterranean is very peaceful
- Shravanabelagola Gommateshwara (21 photos)
- other favorites (2008) (61 photos)
- Himalayas & Tibet (12 photos)
- The days that Isabel visited Europe... (36 photos)
- Rascacielos de Madrid / Skyscrapers of Madrid (41 photos)
- Northumbrian Coastline (62 photos)
- Celles que vous avez aimées (68 photos)
- Your Favorites (20 photos)
- Automobile (82 photos)