| Give me a piece of Kavala | by atha2pan (3811)
suomi_ (177) 2012-10-29 17:49
I never heard about the city of Kavala. Everyone told me the best part of greece was on the south but after looking at this picture I already start my search about Kavala
Great use of the colour in a night shot. The building on top is a church?
Thanks for teching a little bit more about greece
Bombed building in Belgrade by ndelamberterie (9)
suomi_ (177) 2012-10-29 17:33
Its terrible but nowadays you can see a lot of damage of the war in Belgrade. Its sad but is a memory of how the people suffer during those days.
It would be better to see a bigger version of this photo but i like the idea of showing a different side of belgrade
A way of life by fitzgeral_g (111)
suomi_ (177) 2012-10-29 17:13
Montenegro is a true jewel. As everyone said I like the colors and the light of the picture.
Is a beautiful choice to take a picture of the small towns around the cost. The small group of houses like this are everywhere and unlike other places of the mediterranean is very peaceful
- Historical structure of Istanbul (48 photos)
- Silhouettes in the Sahara desert (20 photos)
- Modern Mosques in Europe (8 photos)
- Archeology. Mysterious. Historical. Ancient. Old-2 (97 photos)
- - Flags of the World - (62 photos)
- 300th Posts (11 photos)
- Bonifacio (9 photos)
- * Vos Favorites II * (56 photos)
- Northumbrian Castles (33 photos)