| Give me a piece of Kavala | by atha2pan (3811)
suomi_ (120) 2012-10-29 17:49
I never heard about the city of Kavala. Everyone told me the best part of greece was on the south but after looking at this picture I already start my search about Kavala
Great use of the colour in a night shot. The building on top is a church?
Thanks for teching a little bit more about greece
Bombed building in Belgrade by ndelamberterie (9)
suomi_ (120) 2012-10-29 17:33
Its terrible but nowadays you can see a lot of damage of the war in Belgrade. Its sad but is a memory of how the people suffer during those days.
It would be better to see a bigger version of this photo but i like the idea of showing a different side of belgrade
A way of life by fitzgeral_g (111)
suomi_ (120) 2012-10-29 17:13
Montenegro is a true jewel. As everyone said I like the colors and the light of the picture.
Is a beautiful choice to take a picture of the small towns around the cost. The small group of houses like this are everywhere and unlike other places of the mediterranean is very peaceful
Village Movie by andyalgazi (21)
- Police ! (59 photos)
- Rice Fields and the People "I" (96 photos)
- English Autumn (7 photos)
- Velho Chico: Rio de Integração Nacional (53 photos)
- Le meilleur de l'Irlande (91 photos)
- !Xalkida's Greek Monuments Portofolio (15 photos)
- Gaucho, cowboy & co (24 photos)
- perfect frame (34 photos)
- Les plus beaux paysages ... (100 photos)