Koley market @ Kolkata by subhendu_bagchi (25975)
willperrett (8339) 2015-08-20 3:57
Sorry for missing this when you posted it, but it's my loss I suppose! The light is the vital element here (when isn't it in photography?), and the artificial lighting has done wonders in creating a warm and enticing atmosphere. Maybe it's a shame that the man's head and shoulders are in relative darkness, but this doesn't diminish the impact of this fine and colourful documentary image.
The untold story of life... by subhendu_bagchi (25975)
CLODO (32204) 2015-06-05 23:27
A real report on the lives of the poor people in India. Though they are chatting as teenagers, we can discover their dark everyday home enhanced by some posters of Gods and Goddesses. The clothes and blankets for the cold nights are put on some old pieces of furniture, or hanging on a wire or directly on the ground.
Hats off for this (sad) report
- Ayacucho excursion to Vilcashuaman (7 photos)
- Insects - Insectes (85 photos)
- Festival International du cerf-volant de Dieppe (12 photos)
- Your own most Favorite photo ! (42 photos)
- MYANMAR TRIP preparation (11 photos)
- Windows/FenÍtres (15 photos)
- Fauconnerie ... (7 photos)
- Your Favorites (18 photos)
- Something is missing (14 photos)