Bow, ropes and reflection by ikeharel (55332)
stego (24000) 2014-11-26 15:27
This is a subject that I seldom tried, but despite offering great potential, I suspect that it is prone to cluttered and uninteresting compos, so I admire much when I see one well succeeded like this one. The light, the smooth tones and the abstract forms rendered by the reflections make it very attractive.
Walking on the roofs by lousat (75049)
stego (24000) 2014-11-25 13:06
I am not much of a fan of HDR or alikes, but when they are well done and appropriate to theme (and weather :-), like her, they are really much attractive. Besides de the colours, the "texture" and the dramatic mood rendered, the compo is admirable.
Berber architecture in Spanish mountains by PaulVDV (21657)
stego (24000) 2014-11-25 12:55
Amazing view and compo! The place is really very picturesque even without that fog or cloud and the blue sky. You used very smartly the lines and shapes of the landscape to get a great eye catching photo.
- Wild flora of Greece (9 photos)
- Wide world gay prides 2006 (99 photos)
- Beside the seaside (12 photos)
- The B&W's (27 photos)
- Angkor Wat & the surrounding temples... (98 photos)
- Architectural reflections in water II (64 photos)
- TE's Favorites of the Year 2006 (32 photos)
- MANI & MISTRAS (21 photos)
- frost and snow crown trees (12 photos)