Cambodian pickup truck by sothy81 (9630)
sonia (148) 2006-10-27 16:26
Very lovely shot, and interesting story. Sothy, I already saw all your cambodian photos, it was really very nice and interesting. Thank you very much for sharing, especially for your cognitive notes. It helps us to know your country better!
When the brigde will be built? by sothy81 (9630)
sonia (148) 2006-10-27 16:19
I look at Phnom Penh map and see only two bridges at different parts of the city, it is really not comfortable. In Bangkok I use boat to get to another side of the river, and it was big fun for me. But if I had to do it twice a day my hole life, it can be not so fun...
Gentleness of a Khmer girl by sothy81 (9630)
sonia (148) 2006-10-27 15:54
Very interesting shot. Beautiful moment. But to be honest, I am sorry that as a woman I cannot speak with monks, ask for their stories, give them donation. I respect other's religion and traditions, but anyway...
Roofless Classroom by sothy81 (9630)
sonia (148) 2006-10-27 15:34
It is sad story, unfortunately not an unique. I hope in your country you have some good special funds, who can try to get money and solve these problems. In our country we have really good people and organisations, who are trying to help -- I am sure you know we have our problems too, and a lot of them :(
- Covered Bridges (21 photos)
- Cops looking straight at the camera (18 photos)
- Chapels/SMALL churches of everywhere of the World (98 photos)
- Our personal list of the UNESCO World Heritage (68 photos)
- Beaches by Juntas (19 photos)
- Nature & Sunset (40 photos)
- Lion... like my name! (70 photos)
- Venice (29 photos)
- Galiff Street Kolkata.... Paradise for Pet Lovers (8 photos)