Chapel of St. Gonçalo by sogal (1015)
asajernigan (20133) 2014-07-13 4:00
This sis a nicely composed shot if the chapel. Your POV is nice allowing us to see more than one side of the building which creates depth. The people add scale and life to the the scene. The only problem is the barrel distortion that causes the building to lean inward, this can be reduces in post processing.
Wheel of Mouchão in Tomar by sogal (1015)
mirosu (12294) 2014-06-01 3:01
Excellent water mill close-up photo with very nice colors, perfect light, very good clarity. Excellent light reflections. The well-chosen tight crop eliminates all unwanted distractions. Well done.
Chapel of Our Lady of the Castle by sogal (1015)
photographer_sg (2542) 2014-05-14 5:22
lovely composition with great framing and dof. perfect positioning of the clock tower in the picture with excellent goreground leads by the church building and its steps. The sharpness and colour rendition are excellent.
thanks for sharing and have a nice evening.
- Montreal's Notre-Dame Basilica (20 photos)
- Mythes et clichés (7 photos)
- Light Show on the Grand Place of Brussels (4 photos)
- Miechow - a town in Poland (18 photos)
- Mon quartier où j'habite; The place where I live (86 photos)
- The Gates - Christo's Central Park (9 photos)
- JB's Daily Pick(s) From Your Pics (79 photos)
- Le Devoluy à Vélo (15 photos)
- Human nature (3 photos)