Château de Gruyères by trevormoffiet (3034)
snunney (81693) 2014-11-23 2:53
The upwards point of view captures the château in its dominant position, setting it in context. I also like the layered effect it engenders. Good colours and clarity in spite of the inclement weather.
Russian bells by emka (76255)
snunney (81693) 2014-11-23 2:50
This is really a splendid point of view on this impressive religious complex, whose scale we can estimate from the visitors dotted around in groups. Ideally exposed with excellent colours and clarity. You were lucky with the weather, the clear blue sky makes a great backdrop for the pale tones of the architecture. Thanks also for the very interesting note.
Knock - Irelands Shrine by Noel_Byrne (22691)
snunney (81693) 2014-11-23 2:40
The backlight, which you have managed exceptionally well, creates a rather haunting atmosphere that is very apt to the composition and subject. You have framed the image perfectly creating an interesting juxtaposition between the two silhouettes.
Walking on the roofs by lousat (74887)
snunney (81693) 2014-11-23 2:24
The point of view is superb and the image beautifully taken. Wonderful light and colours; excellent clarity. Though not what we always want, the grey sky here makes the perfect backdrop for the rich red tones of the architecture.
- Volkswagen Beetle (96 photos)
- LIFE ON THE VENETIAN CANALS... (12 photos)
- Kumbh, Great Sadhus and Haridwar (3 photos)
- Churches - small villages (95 photos)
- JB's Daily Pick(s) From Your Pics (79 photos)
- Un Autre Paris (54 photos)
- Mobile phone camera photos (22 photos)
- Exploring Shapes & Colours (86 photos)
- My mountains adventures. (25 photos)