The village of Chardeneux 4 by rodgerg (55767)
smartcat (835) 2008-06-27 8:37
Very nice to see this smal peaceful village with an unusual architecture - I've never seen such limestone houses when I was in Belgium.
Very good composition and nice soft colourd.
Kind regards from St Petersburg, Igor
The Hypocenter by mafegan (8624)
smartcat (835) 2008-06-27 8:27
This shot is impressive by that there is absolutely peaceful and usual street with absolutely usual houses now - and nothing (except the plaque) could remind what happened here 62 years earlier..
Kind regards, Igor
- Evolution - Same subject, different techniques (15 photos)
- VOYAGES DANS LES BALKANS (54 photos)
- misty dream (40 photos)
- Your Favorites (32 photos)
- Windmills (In memory of) (61 photos)
- brevbrev14 FAV.2 (86 photos)
- Istanbul (21 photos)
- Surfiii..iing the Wave at my Town & Other Places (13 photos)
- Sun Celebration (6 photos)