The village of Chardeneux 4 by rodgerg (55767)
smartcat (835) 2008-06-27 8:37
Very nice to see this smal peaceful village with an unusual architecture - I've never seen such limestone houses when I was in Belgium.
Very good composition and nice soft colourd.
Kind regards from St Petersburg, Igor
The Hypocenter by mafegan (8624)
smartcat (835) 2008-06-27 8:27
This shot is impressive by that there is absolutely peaceful and usual street with absolutely usual houses now - and nothing (except the plaque) could remind what happened here 62 years earlier..
Kind regards, Igor
- Monochromatic Color (80 photos)
- Everest Memorial (4 photos)
- The Beauty of Children (18 photos)
- exercices de style (46 photos)
- Cuba transportation (18 photos)
- Some days in Luxembourg (15 photos)
- Christian Orthodox Faith (29 photos)
- mon hommage а l'Afrique (46 photos)
- Moliceiros - traditional boats (7 photos)