The village of Chardeneux 4 by rodgerg (55767)
smartcat (835) 2008-06-27 8:37
Very nice to see this smal peaceful village with an unusual architecture - I've never seen such limestone houses when I was in Belgium.
Very good composition and nice soft colourd.
Kind regards from St Petersburg, Igor
The Hypocenter by mafegan (8624)
smartcat (835) 2008-06-27 8:27
This shot is impressive by that there is absolutely peaceful and usual street with absolutely usual houses now - and nothing (except the plaque) could remind what happened here 62 years earlier..
Kind regards, Igor
- Chapels/SMALL churches of everywhere of the World (96 photos)
- Cars, old and new (53 photos)
- Opera houses from everywhere (91 photos)
- Self portraits (04) (21 photos)
- Hello, is there anybody out there? (23 photos)
- Durga Puja 2005 (20 photos)
- Flowers, trees, animals/Fleurs, arbres, animaux (37 photos)
- Tatoo (46 photos)
- Montgolfiers (96 photos)