Postcard from Rievaulx by mkamionka (24505)
siolaw (37568) 2013-05-05 5:12
The name sounds french ... because it is! The abbey was founded by french cistersian monks ...
I like the non obvious choice of vertical framing, the great subject and the fine general quality of this picture.
Carful and clean work
La machine à coudre by yquem46 (32247)
- Grocers and their old fashioned small stores (12 photos)
- Polish churches and synagogues III (11 photos)
- Bicycles, wonderful bicycles (73 photos)
- The Best Shots of India (97 photos)
- Inspirational India photos (83 photos)
- Life in Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore (10 photos)
- METEORA (13 photos)
- Shahab photos (75 photos)
- Sparows (16 photos)