Sidi Bou Said by seyyah81 (555)
unclehotshot (1121) 2015-01-12 1:52
Good architectural photo showing a tower and the dome of a Mosque. Super light and POV.
You have chosen to show some fruit trees also, which is fine to let us understand the surroundings of the buildings.
Often it considered wise to use an up right frame for tall mitives. I took the liberty to do a workshop. Please have a look ;)
Sunrise Hammamet by seyyah81 (555)
willperrett (7008) 2015-01-09 1:16
Beautiful scene, and excellent, slightly low-key exposure. But somehow, it doesn't look quite sharp, which is surprising as the shutter speed should have been fast enough to avoid camera shake. I looked at the larger shot in Beta TE to check (as the resizing of images on the "normal" version of the site sometimes causes a fall-off in quality), but it still looks a bit soft. Have you remembered to resharpen the jpeg before uploading? Otherwise this is a lovely example of the sunset genre.
- Sunrises~n~Sunsets (4 photos)
- TE Meeting PARIS 10/12 Septembre 2010 (78 photos)
- TE's Favorites of the Year 2006 (32 photos)
- Bridges / Pontes / Most - 2 (77 photos)
- My Top Twelve (12 photos)
- Stunners (77 photos)
- body parts (17 photos)
- STORM / TEMPETE (27 photos)
- Celtic Standing Stones, Dolmens, Ruins II (69 photos)