Golden Rain by wenwen (185)
session_road86 (16) 2008-12-03 6:27
Finally! I was wondering how the Gingko Trees looked like. Excellent pic. As usual, some women in Asia prefer to carry an umbrella to protect themselves from the sun. It does look like it's a sunny day though she's passing through a shaded area.
Bridge by lilythay (98)
session_road86 (16) 2008-11-21 6:22
Welcome to TE!
I love this area. This is one of the many nice places to visit in Suzhou. If this is your first time there, I recommend tasting the Local Fish that is served in Suzhou. My favorite place to eat on my way to work is a small restaurant close to Suzhou University. Enjoy your travel. Looking forward to more pics from Suzhou. I miss that place and can't wait to go back again.
- Christmas Traditions (61 photos)
- Skyscapes I (89 photos)
- Papagolfade (15 photos)
- !My own favorites (73 photos)
- Ladakh Revisited (77 photos)
- Les chapelles de Bretagne II (50 photos)
- Bonn - city with many facets (78 photos)
- Cascades d'Ouzoud, Tanaghmeilt, Morocco (4 photos)
- Cambodia - Angkor Wat - Reflection on water (75 photos)