Folk Dancers by danpolley (225)
scbiker (28) 2008-05-13 16:38
I'm traveling to Nicaragua this year and would like to know about your knowledge of carrying equipment around the country. I plan on bringing my SLR Canon and a couple lenses. I really want to take the opportunity to make some photographs, but want some idea of how secure my stuff will be while I walk around with it.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Tiny Waterfalls by dumbo (4541)
scbiker (28) 2008-05-13 15:40
As the temperature rises here in California, I look at this photo and want to jump right in. The full set is wonderful with striking colors and good composition. What a beautiful place. Perhaps Croatia will be in my travels one day.
View from the Powder Gate by UlfE (14641)
scbiker (28) 2008-05-13 10:14
What often times can become a flat image has great depth here. The view of the street in the corner really makes this image. I'm drawn right in and my focus continues just left of the cathedral. Only thought would be to back off the sharpening just a tad.
- Christian Orthodox Faith (29 photos)
- Carruajes - Carriages (25 photos)
- My photos that at least one person likes! (20 photos)
- Lenticular clouds...Nuage lenticulaire (11 photos)
- A different look at Saudi Arabia (57 photos)
- aventures de Ginette de Pontoise (32 photos)
- Beautiful Black and White (100 photos)
- Ladies of the Rings (41 photos)
- Night Shots (6 photos)